60

Chapter 60

Although Tiantaochi was able to escape, he would rather not be at the early stage of Jindan's cultivation. Not only would he not run far, but he would be probed to the end by the opponent. After a change of mind, he decided to take a risk.

The moment this man gave his palm, he immediately remembered who he was—Zizhuo, the eldest grandson of Wang Bin, the ancestor of the Wang family. If he were to rank his many enemies, he would definitely rank in the top ten, but at the same time, this surname was The king was cautious and suspicious, and cherished his own life very much.

Ning Bubu didn't hold the opponent's palm hard, and used the Tiantao ruler to dodge instantly, and locked the soul whip and shot directly at the opponent's heart.

Wang Zizhuo just broke through the initial stage of integration, and at a glance, he can see that Ning Buwei only has the cultivation base of the initial stage of Jindan, and snorted coldly: "It is beyond your own power."

He turned his hands into palms, and his movements seemed to be neither rushed nor slow, but his strength was extremely fast.

"It's Miss Yirong's Soul Locking Whip!" Someone exclaimed, "He killed Miss!"

Wang Zizhuo's eyes sharpened, "The Xiaoxiao will take their lives!"

The Soul Locking Whip was imprisoned by the infuriating energy in his palm, and there was a faint tendency to break. I would rather not take the whip immediately, urging Tiantao Chi to meditate on the heart formula, and the narrow cave was suddenly annihilated by the sea water rushing out of the ruler. Unable to support the impact of the huge waves, they were torn apart in an instant. Everyone in the cave was caught by surprise, and they tried to get out of the water with their qi and body. Who knew that the waves seemed to have life and trapped them in it for a while. can't get out.

Wang Zizhuo sacrificed an earthen platform in the palm of his hand. With a little talisman, the earthen platform instantly soared to dozens of feet, broke through the water prison, and sent the children who were about to suffocate out of the water prison. There are no traces of Ningbuwei around.

The people on the platform just breathed a sigh of relief, and the bone whip flashing cold light broke out of the ground, caught off guard around their necks. splash.

A man in a black robe with wide sleeves stepped on the huge waves and stopped in front of the high platform, looking at him with a half-smile.

Wang Zizhuo's face was extremely ugly, and there was disgust in his vigilance, "Ning not do it, it really is you."

Ning Buwei put one hand behind him, and played with the Soul Locking Whip with the other, with a loose tone, "Long time no see, Young Master Wang."

Wang Zizhuo gritted his teeth and said, "My Wang family has never had any grudge against you. What are you doing in the secret realm of Yumian Mountain?"

"Just wander around." Ning Buwei smiled: "I picked up a whip to play with."

The prince said angrily, "Don't deceive people too much!"

There is no name of Ning Buwei on the Tianji list, and Ning Buwei's real cultivation has not been exposed to others. Most of the monks who fought with him were brutally killed. Although Wang Zizhuo fought with him twice before, he didn't get it. The good thing is that he deliberately lowered his cultivation base last time.

Therefore, although Ning Buwei's cultivation base seems to be only in the early stage of Jindan, Wang Zizhuo has not started again.

"Who the hell is bullying people?" Ning Bu was pretending to be shocked, "I came here to relax, and the people of your Wang family came to steal my things without any reason. I'm just protecting myself."