170

Chapter 170 Request (Part 2)

    Ningcheng of Xunfu was once the most prosperous city in the Seventeen Prefectures.

    The majestic city tower stands majestically under the haze, the double eaves and painted pavilions are lightly covered by the curtains, the golden emerald flute drums sing into the clouds, the cranes pass by in groups, and there are countless spirit boats flying away. The luxurious and decadent circle is centered around Ningfu Circulation...

    Guanglutongmen, Luyan nine cities, 100,000 families, built Ning Buwei's earliest memories of the world of mortals, so much so that he stubbornly thought that the world should be so bustling and extravagant.

    But now five hundred years have passed, the huge city of Ning is nothing but broken walls and ruins, and the resentful souls linger under the corpses.

    The boots stepped on half of the dead branches, and the rotten and heavy cracking sound suddenly sounded in the silence, stirring up a circle of old and thick dust.

    "Ahem——" Rhubarb choked unexpectedly, covered his mouth and nose with his sleeves, and said in a low voice, "How do you know that Pei Heguang is in Ningcheng?"

    "Ning Xingyuan's body was buried in Shenyang by Yan Lanpei ." Moon Mountain." Ning Buwei looked up at the withered towering vine, and took out the seeds that Yan Lanpei gave him before his death. The seeds were dull and lifeless. Later, Ning Xiu accidentally dug them out and tried to use His own spiritual power wanted to revive the seed, but it was all in vain.

    "For someone like him, letting Ning Xingyuan witness his success with his own eyes is far more important than the success itself." As soon as the words

    fell, there was a loud voice outside the city gate, and countless monks described They frantically came towards them with their swords, and countless scarlet-eyed monsters came out from the ground and followed behind them. Once the monks were caught by them, they would almost unilaterally kill them.

    After seeing the appearance of those monsters clearly, Dahuang's pupils shrank suddenly, and he pulled Ning Buwei and ran forward, "Run! It's a blood demon!"

    Ning Buwei threw out the Tiantao ruler and dragged him up together. There was someone beside him Falling heavily from a high altitude, Ning Buwei quickly grabbed the person up because of his sharp eyesight, and the claws of the blood demon barely brushed the opponent's throat.

    Shen Xi knelt and sat on the Tiantao Ruler in shock, and after seeing who saved him, he breathed a sigh of relief and lifted it up again in an instant.

    "Don't be so surprised." Ning Buwei turned his head to look at her, "You helped Chu Jun block Xie Jiu's sneak attack before, thank you."

    Shen Xi finally let go of his breath, cupped his fists and said to him: "No matter what How about it, thank you fellow Taoist Ning for your life-saving grace." Ning Buwei waved his hand casually, "Forget it, fellow daoist

    , we can't balance good and evil."

    Shen Xi choked for a moment, then covered his abdomen in pain, and hurriedly Putting a few pills into his mouth, seeing that Da Huang was looking at him curiously, he said blushingly: "I was accidentally plotted to sneak attack, fellow Taoist laughed." Da Huang

    suddenly realized and nodded.

    Ning Buwei could tell from his expression that he didn't realize it at all, "You just said those things are blood demons, have you seen them?

    " Youyou said: "But this is a long story."

    "Sect Master Shen! Are you alright?" The sect master of Hehuan Sect, Qing Mian Yujian, and Tiantao Ruler walked forward together.

    "I'm fine." Shen Xi nodded to her, and even nimbly grabbed two people, one big and one small, who were flying down.

    "Many, thank you, Sect Master Shen!" Xie Jiangnan hugged Xie Changming tightly and breathed a sigh of relief, and said angrily to Xie Changming: "Xie Changming! You can lose your temper on different occasions!? Don't drag me if you want to die!"

    "Humph!" Xie Changming sniffed with red eyes, turned his head to look aside, but met Ning Buwei, and immediately took a step back in fright, "Big devil!"

    Xie Jiangnan covered his mouth to protect him Behind him, looking at Ning Buwei who was not more than a foot away from him, cold sweat fell down his back.

    "The two of you are just adding—" Xie Zhi came with Xie Changan Yujian in his hand, and the moment he saw Ning Buwei, his voice fell silent.

    Ning Buwei looked at Shen Xi blankly, hoping that the new Wushi Sect Master would lead these messy people out quickly.

    However, Shen Xi looked away stiffly, looked at Da Huang and asked: "Fellow Daoist said that these monsters are blood demons, can you explain in detail?"

    Ning Buwei: "..." Da

    Huang didn't notice Ning Buwei at all. With a warning look in his eyes, he nodded his head quickly, "Thirty thousand years ago, the demon head Di Huai refined the original exquisite bones into a heaven-reaching blood array, which caused catastrophe for the entire cultivation world. It became... Now that the blood demon has appeared, I am afraid that the Tongtian Blood Formation has reappeared in the world."

    The monks in the Seventeen States are no strangers to the name Di Huai and the Tongtian Blood Formation, after all, a whole page was used to write his in the history of cultivation. There is a lot of evil, but the book does not mention that Linglonggu is involved in it.

    "But Linglong Gu is not—" Qing Mian who was next to her turned her head to look at Ning Xiu who was being held by Ning Buwei, met the cold gaze of the big devil, and swallowed the rest of the words.

    "...In short, the blood demons are extremely difficult to deal with. Once they are scratched, no matter how strong the monk's cultivation base is, the final result can only be turned into nutrients for the blood array." Da Huang scratched his hair, "And this thing is not good. They can't live , they can't be destroyed at all."

    More and more blood demons are behind them, they look like human beings but their limbs are strangely long, their bodies are covered with dripping flesh and blood, and those flesh and blood are wriggling as if alive , entwined around the bodies of the single monks, devouring them quickly, and after a while, only the jagged white skeleton remained, which made people feel chills down their backs.

    "But why did the Heavenly Blood Formation and Blood Demon suddenly appear again? Haven't they disappeared for tens of thousands of years?" Xie Jiangnan was puzzled.

    "Back then, the Eight Diagrams formation was used to suppress the blood formation and the blood demons inside. Now that the Eight Diagrams formation has been destroyed, they will naturally reappear in the world." Hao Zheng took Shang Nuanwei and many elders of Wanxuan Yuan and flew in the dark. Sky over Tiantao ruler.

    "Didn't the gossip array be repaired by Sect Master Chu and the others?" Xie Zhi was puzzled, "How could it be—"

    "They just trapped their spiritual power in the Seventeen States, and borrowed the Xun Mansion, which has no spiritual power, as a buffer. If the spiritual power cannot be dispersed and circulated in the Seventeen States, all previous efforts will be wasted. It is still the last step to repair the eight trigrams array. Hao Zheng looked at the magnificent ruins of the mansion in front of him, and then his eyes fell on the Suzaku knife in Ning Buwei's hand.

    The others didn't know why, but they all looked at Ning Buwei.

    The big devil surrounded by a group of orthodox monks unknowingly: "..."

    Can you be sober?

    Ning Buwei, who lost his patience, was just about to throw him off the Tiantao Ruler, when a long dragon chant resounded from far to near, and everyone followed the prestige in unison -

    only to see the huge ancient dragon with four tears in his eyes thumped and fell straight towards where they were, occasionally mixed with panic and eager roars:

    "Father—help, ah, ah——"