18

Chapter 18

"Oops, my uncle is awake!" Chu Xin said anxiously.

"Isn't that—" Before Jiang Yizheng could finish his words, there was suddenly one more person in the already crowded takraw ball, five adults and one child, and Ning Xiu's cry.

"This... what's going on?" As soon as Chu Sun opened his eyes, he found himself being squeezed against the vine in a twisted posture, the wounds all over his body were hurting, and his voice trembled.

Previously, Chu Sun was in a coma and was carried by Chu Xin, and his spiritual consciousness fell into a deep sleep. Naturally, Yan Lanpei was not dragged into this strange illusion. Who knew that he was trapped in the takraw ball as soon as he woke up.

"I won't be able to explain it for a while!" Chu Xin shouted, "Uncle, do you have a way to break this takraw ball?"

"I'll try." Chu Sun said that he was about to use his spiritual power.

"Wait! You can't use too much spiritual power, if you exceed the Qi refining period, you will explode and die!" Jiang Yizheng put his back on the takraw ball, his feet firmly supporting the opposite side, seeing that Chu Sun wanted to sacrifice Qi hurriedly stopped him, "They said there's some kind of formation here!"

"Soul Eater Array!" Feng Zizhang bent down like a prawn, his face flushed from the pressure, "I would rather not create it for that grandson—"

Ning Buwei, who just opened his eyes: "..."

Ning Xiu cried so hard that his voice was almost hoarse. He was squeezed into the middle of a group of adults. Ning Buwei raised his arm to protect him in his arms, and squeezed a small lantern for him and stuffed it into his small hand.

Ning Xiu, who was crying with tears in his eyes, sobbed, grabbed the small lantern and threw it to Ning Buwei's chest, crying angrily, but he didn't work so hard, obviously he was wronged.

Ning Buwei patted him on the back for comfort.

"Senior, you are back!" Feng Zizhang almost cried with joy when he found out that he came back.

"What's wrong?" Ning was too lazy to talk nonsense with him.

"The ball is getting smaller and smaller—" Feng Zizhang replied while clenching his teeth, "There are still a group of cultivators out there trying to snatch the child!"

As soon as Feng Zizhang finished speaking, the ground suddenly began to vibrate violently, and a cultivator's exclamation came from outside: "Damn, the illusion here is about to collapse! Hurry up! Otherwise, the spiritual consciousness will be annihilated with the illusion!"

"But child—" Someone said unwillingly.

"Life is important!" Someone shouted: "Go!"

The vibration of the ground was getting bigger and bigger. Chu Sun was still pressing on Xiuwei to try to break the vine ball, but rather than put Ning Xiu in the front, his hands formed a seal, and the takraw ball, which was shrinking, suddenly stopped moving. , and even retreated very obediently.

The others were stunned.

Ning Buwei said coldly, "Let's run for your own life."

After he finished speaking, he was about to leave with Ning Xiu. Who knew that Jiang Yizheng and the others had not even reacted when he finished speaking, when a giant vine suddenly rose from the ground and blocked their way.

The vines scattered, and Yan Lanpei stepped down on the vines, moving gracefully and smoothly, and landed in front of several people, and the illusion behind them that was constantly collapsing also stopped.