115

Chapter 115 Yuquan (Twelve)

"...We found the body of Junior Brother Chu Bai near Yan's house," Shen Xi said in a deep voice, "After careful investigation, we found that—"

Chu Linyuan glanced at her, "If you have something to say, don't hide it."

Shen Xi said with a serious expression: "Yes, the disciple found that Junior Brother Chu Bai was pierced to death by a sword, like the Chi Yuan sword of Jing He Taizun."

Chu Linyuan asked, "Have you mentioned this to others?"

"The disciple was only guessing at the time. There are many disciples of the Chongzheng League present, and they have many eyes, so the disciples did not make a statement." Shen Xi looked at him hesitantly, "Master, is Taizun his old man still alive?"

"Tai Zun has his own considerations in doing things, so there is no need to ask more." Chu Linyuan said.

A hint of surprise flashed in Shen Xi's eyes, and when she heard Chu Linyuan's tone, she seemed to have known that Jinghe Taizun had not fallen, but she couldn't help but ask: "At that time, when talking about Daoshan, Taizun seemed to prefer not to be with the devil. in one place..."

"The Clumsy Venerable had specially instructed before his ascension that Wu Shizong could not interfere in the affairs of Jing and Taizun." Chu Linyuan looked at her and said slowly, "Do you know why?"

Shen Xi frowned and pondered for a while, "Humbledoer cares about him very much?"

Therefore, he did not forget to warn his disciples before ascending, which is not to be regarded as unimportant.

Chu Linyuan sighed, "Your Excellency cares about the entire Timeless Sect, and the Dao of Slaughter is not something that anyone can cultivate."

Shen Xi pondered, and suddenly felt a chill on the back of his spine.

It was only a rumor among the Wu Shizong that Jinghe Taizun practiced the killing way before. For this reason, Chu Linyuan also specifically banned the disciples from making these unfounded speculations, but she didn't want it to be true, but she remembered seeing it. Feng's Taizun, who seems to be exiled from the world, feels that he has absolutely nothing to do with Slaughter Dao.

"Five of the nine apprentices of the Clumsy Venerable died in the hands of Taizun." Chu Linyuan sighed, "Not to mention the Wu Shizong without the Clumsy Venerable."

Shen Xi looked at him in astonishment, but did not expect that the rumors that were more unbelievable than Slaughter Dao were also true.

"If you encounter Taizun in the future, show Wu Shizong's waist card and hide far away, he doesn't like to meddle in his own business, Chu Bai probably violated his taboo..." Chu Linyuan waved his hand, "Well, It would be more honorable to die in the hands of Taizun, and there is no need to mention those things he did."

"Yes." Shen Xi calmed down and exited the hall.

Chu Linyuan sighed, "If Taizun stood on Chengfeng's side, things would be troublesome."

A man and a woman walked out from the back of the main hall. It was Zen Master Ming Sang and Sang Yun.

"The child Linglonggu turned into has half of Taizun's bloodline. Although Taizun has an indifferent temperament, he is actually his own son." Sang Yun knelt in front of the desk, lowered his eyes and said, "If you let him know what you are going to do, I'm afraid it won't directly clear the portal."

Chu Linyuan's face was gloomy, "We have waited for five hundred years, and we are only one step away. Who would have guessed that something went wrong."