27

Chapter 27: In the Clouds (6)

The gust of wind on the edge of the cliff whistled past, and when you look up, you can look at the huge full moon, emitting a cold light.

When I bowed my head, it was covered with clouds and mist, and the gravel fell without hearing the echo for a long time.

Two people hang from the steep cliff.

Jiang Yizheng grasped the broad sword inserted in the crack of the stone, the veins on the back of his hand burst out, and the other arm tightly wrapped around the waist of the youth in the green shirt to prevent him from falling.

The boy turned his head down, the dark green blood in the wound on his shoulder had solidified, and his body was cold. Jiang Yizheng couldn't even feel his breath, he had the illusion that he was pulling a dead person.

They have been hanging here for nearly six hours.

After being stabbed in the shoulder by Wu Liang, this young man fainted directly. She couldn't beat Wu Liang and Chen Feng's foundation at the sixth level, and she was quickly defeated; Wu Liang and others did not dare to enter Yunzhongmen. The blatant murder was actually knocking her out and throwing the unconscious young man off the highest cliff of Thirteen Peaks.

Luckily, she knew she couldn't beat her, so she saved some spiritual power and pretended to be stunned. At the critical moment, she threw out her broad sword and stabbed into the cliffs of the cliff, grabbing the boy tightly, and the two of them fell down for a long time before barely stopping. down.

The results were not much better.

The two of them were hanging on the bottomless cliff, and they were all supported by her strength.

But there is always a time to run out of strength.

She refines Qi to the sixth level and does not know how to wield the sword. If she can barely climb up, but bring this young man, it is absolutely impossible.

The cliff was windy, and the two figures swayed like two dead fish in the gust of wind. The broad sword inserted into the mountain wall was obviously loose, and the small gravel kept falling down.

Jiang Yizheng's heart was half cold, his arms were sore and painful, he gritted his teeth and looked down at the young man.

She couldn't tell if the other party was still alive.

If he's dead, it doesn't make sense for her to drag a corpse, but drag herself down, let him go and she can climb up on her own.

Let him go.

Let go.

Jiang Yi was persuading himself, but the next moment he said:

But he was just stabbed in the shoulder, maybe still alive.

He saved my life and can't let it go.

I don't know how many times this conversation took place in six hours. Every time she wanted to let go of someone, she gritted her teeth and persisted.

If I really can't take it anymore, I'll let him go. Jiang Yizheng thought, I also want to live.

But never let go.

If her father knew that she had done such an ungrateful thing, he would definitely not recognize her.

Just as Jiang Yi was thinking wildly, a gust of wind blew past and scattered the thick clouds under their feet, and she heard an extremely subtle "click" sound.

Like a stone hitting the ground—Jiang Yizheng lowered his head sharply, his eyes widened in shock.

At a position less than ten feet below her feet, a flat stone just protruded, like a stone platform specially made by people. Even if she couldn't support the two people to fall, she would just be caught by the stone platform.