157

Chapter 157: Float (9)

Wanxuanyuan.

Ning Xiu hugged a shiny ball and tried to chew it, but Chu Jun pressed his chin with two fingers. The little guy rested his head on his hand depressedly, and protested: "Xiaoshan~ just~ taste it ~"

"This food is not tasty." Hao Zheng looked at him with a smile, and replaced the glowing ball in his hand with another ball of wool.

"Da~" Ning Xiu looked up at Chu Jun unhappily, "Mother~"

Liang Jingjing da~ want~

"No." Chu Jun rejected him in a gentle voice.

Ning Xiu hugged his little ball of wool and thought for a while, then softly said: "Then~ play~ a little~ a little~ okay?"

Then let me play for a little more time, okay?

Chu Jun shook his head.

"Da~" Ning Xiu reluctantly glanced at the ball in Hao Zheng's hand, reached out to touch his own little ball of wool, and said obediently, "Xiaoshan Da~ it's fun too~"

Then he lowered his head to play. Picked up the ball in his hand.

Hao Zheng put the ball that absorbed Ning Xiu's spiritual energy into the recessed slot in the center of the main hall, and various lights refracted from the ball and landed on a small cauldron in front of him.

"You guessed right, the spiritual power in Ning Xiu's body now is far beyond what a Golden Core cultivator can bear, and it's disorganized, as if it was forcibly poured in." Hao Zheng said solemnly: " But if you don't test it like this, you can't find it at all, how did you detect it?"

Chu Jun withdrew his gaze from Ning Xiu, "I asked Ning Xiu for a favor before, and I felt that his spiritual power was a little abnormal, but Chengfeng was always by his side, and I didn't find a chance to come over."

Hao Zheng was puzzled and said, "What can Ning Xiu do for you?"

Chu Jun was silent for a moment.

"Ning Chengfeng doesn't know?" Hao Zheng put the lid on the small cauldron.

"Well, mainly to hide it from him." Chu Jun said.

"How dare you hide something from him, for fear that this ancestor will make trouble?" Hao Zheng was surprised.

Chu Jun said calmly: "He will definitely stop me if I say so."

"You are really... Forget it, I don't bother to talk about you." Hao Zheng shook his head, looked at Ning Xiu, "Ning Xiu was born with excellent aptitude, but He is too young and doesn't understand anything, it's impossible for him to adjust his spiritual power by himself, Jindan will not be able to bear so much spiritual power sooner or later, what are you going to do?"

"He often plays in my sea of ​​consciousness, I can guide him Keep the excess spiritual power inside, but you need someone to protect the law outside, and if something happens, help me pull out Ning Xiu's spiritual consciousness." Chu Jun said.

"This method is feasible." Hao Zheng nodded, "It's just that the guardian of the law is very important, do you have a suitable candidate?"

Chu Jun stared at him silently.

Hao Zheng looked to the left and then to the right to make sure there was no one else around, and said quietly, "Isn't Ning Chengfeng more suitable than me?"

"If he asks why, it's hard to explain." Chu Jun said calmly, "I don't want Lie to him."

Hao Zheng: "...Then if something happens to you and Ning Xiu, he will tear me up?"