164

Chapter 164 Dark Domain (6)

    On the flying boat.

    Xie Chang'an held Ning Xiu in his arms and didn't dare to take a breath, Ge Yunyang covered Ge Yunxi's mouth and froze in place, Xie Changming still maintained the posture of stretching out his arms, motionless.

    Outside the cloth, Pei Heguang stared at his clothes with downcast eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

    "Master——" Xie Jiu opened his mouth, but Pei Heguang raised his hand to stop him. He stopped his voice immediately, looked around vigilantly, and even summoned the natal magic weapon.

    Pei Heguang flicked his fingertips lightly, and the cyan spiritual power flowed into a talisman in an instant. The three older children in Qiankunbuli tensed up and were ready to make a move at any time. Seeing that the rune was about to touch the Qiankuncloth, a voice suddenly came from the cabin behind. Click" sounded softly.

    Xie Jiu almost didn't hesitate to move his sword away. Pei Heguang's downward rune suddenly turned to block Xie Jiu's sword, and the cyan spiritual power mixed with sword energy exploded suddenly.

    Fang Wanchen, who was pushing the door with one hand and holding the frame with the other, was still bent over and was covered in air currents.

    Xie Chang'an of Qiankunbu hurriedly picked up Ning Xiu, and several children crawled and hid in the corner of the deck wearing the Qiankuncloth.

    In front of the deck, Xie Jiu looked a little ugly, and said to Pei Heguang: "Master, forgive me, this disciple thought it was an enemy attack."

    Pei Heguang didn't speak, but waved his hand to signal him to back down, Xie Jiu squeezed his hand hard The hilt of the sword, his face turned cold.

    Pei Heguang walked up to the sluggish Fang Wanchen, pressed a peace charm on his forehead, and stretched out his hand to support his arm, "Xiao Wu, are you scared?"

    Fang Wanchen snapped back to his senses and took a deep breath , squeezed his arm vigorously, "It really is a dream."

    "...you pinched my arm." Pei Heguang stared down at his crumpled sleeve.

    Fang Wanchen quickly let go of his hand, and said weakly: "Master Pei, you can put me back. I am not Pei Wu, but an ordinary person. Bringing me will only cause you trouble."

    Pei Heguang flicked his sleeves slowly, and supported his arm again, "No, you will do me a big favor, go in."

    Fang Wanchen slammed him away and ran to the deck, trying to dive into the water to escape, but he bowed his head , dizziness suddenly.

    Under the drifting clouds are vast mountains and endless rivers. The magnificent scenery is vast and boundless. Countless cranes are soaring in the sky, and strange spirit beasts with wings are dragging their carriages close to the flying boat. However, occasionally someone stood on the sleeve of the sword and hunted, and before he looked closely, it turned into a stream of light and disappeared in front of his eyes-

    this ship was not in the water but in the air!

    Fang Wanchen staggered back a step in collapse.

    Pei Heguang walked up to him and supported him, his eyes glanced at the hiding place of Xie Changan and others, Xie Changan and others took a tight breath, but his eyes did not stop, but said to Fang Wanchen: "Don't panic , you will get used to it soon."

    Under the sky, a flying boat flew across the sky, leaving only the colorful streamer of burning spirit stones.

    ——Duifu