168

Chapter 168 Dark Domain (10)

    Qianfu Louzhou, Wanxuanyuan.

    "Father and Taizun are not here. Just now I went to Chenguang Island to pick up the hill, but the hill was gone, and the rhubarb was gone." Feng Zizhang paced back and forth in the room, worried: "Something must have happened today, otherwise it will be fine." In class, why did the head teacher drive us into the airtight barrier?"

    As early as when the Chongzheng League was encircling the island, the disciples of Wanxuan Yuan were all put into the barrier by the head teacher just in case, yes So they are still confused now.

    "Could it be that you took Xiao Shan out to play?" Jiang Yi was lying on the table and said wearily: "Father said that he would recite my heart formula in three days, and I have only recited less than a hundred of them now, and I will definitely finish it." "

    Yang Lingzhu said: "But every time they leave for a long time, they will leave us a message, and the atmosphere in Wanxuan Yuan today is weird, many familiar high-ranking teachers are not there, and the security is stricter than before When

    she said this, Feng Zizhang and Jiang Yizheng immediately became nervous.

    "Nothing will really happen—well." Before Feng Zizhang finished speaking, Jiang Yizheng covered his mouth.

    "Brother, please, please say something nice." Jiang Yizheng said seriously.

    After such a long time, Jiang Yizheng has discovered it, regardless of whether it is good or bad, as long as it comes from Feng Zizhang's mouth, most of it is correct.

    Feng Zizhang said slowly: "I won't say anything, I won't say anything."

    "Father and the others must have gone to fight secretly again." Cui Yuanbai squatted on the window to stroke the dragon, Xiao Hei rolled up his belly comfortably, and the dragon's tail wrapped around the window lattice to reflect Facing the setting sun, shining brightly.

    "That's right!" Feng Zizhang suddenly had a flash of inspiration, staring at Xiao Heilong and said, "Isn't Xiao Hei a contracted beast of Xiao Shan just like Da Huang? He and Xiao Shan must have the same knowledge of the sea, and Xiao Hei must know where they are."

    Originally Xiaolong, who was being rubbed comfortably to digest his stomach, was suddenly grabbed by his tail and pulled up. Four people surrounded him and stared at him with radiant eyes.

    "Hic!" The little black dragon hiccupped in fright.

    "Xiao Hei, tell sister, where are Dad and Xiao Shan now?" Jiang Yizheng asked pleasantly.

    The little black dragon chirped twice.

    A few humans around it: "..."

    Feng Zizhang disappointed: "Forget it, Xiao Hei can't talk, he is younger than Ning Xiu, so he knows nothing." The

    little black dragon flicked his tail, only listening With a sound of "bang", a majestic dragon rolled them up with its tail and threw them on its back. Before they could react, it headed towards the sunset.

    ——Duifu

    Xinzhou, dark domain.

    The formation controlled by Ning Buwei slammed into Pei Heguang, and the gravel flew in the cave for a while, and everyone in the Chongzheng League was forced to retreat a lot.

    Pei Heguang backed away quickly, but still a little slower, with varying degrees of injuries everywhere on his body, but the excitement in his eyes became more and more obvious.