158

Chapter 158: Float (10)

    Three black shadows fell on the beach one after another, followed by earth-shattering coughing sounds.

    "Mother..." Jiang Yizheng got up from the beach in a trance, touched his arms and legs, and after confirming that he was still alive, he looked at Ning Buwei with admiration, "Father, you are too powerful!"

    Rhubarb managed to cough out the sand in his throat, and pointed weakly at Ning Buwei, "Are you crazy! If you don't have enough evil spirit, we will all be scum!"

    Ning Buwei raised his hand very calmly Lai wiped the sand off his face, "I know."

    "You have a fart—" Da Huang was interrupted by Jiang Yizheng before he could finish cursing.

    "Dahuang, let's go find Taizun and Xiaoshan." Jiang Yizheng tightly hugged Dahuang's claws that were trying to hit Ning Buwei's head, and glanced at her father's Suzaku knife, "Let's go, let's go!" !" The

    three of them flew all the way to the place where they stayed in Wanxuanyuan, and just opened the courtyard door, they saw Ning Xiu squatting on the ground playing with sand, Shang Nuanwei lying on the rocking chair next to him, sipping tea leisurely. Quiet and indifferent to the world.

    Seeing them coming in, Shang Nuanwei raised her hand lazily, and said with a smile, "Hey, are you back?" The

    expressions of the three who had just walked through the ghost gate were different.

    "Daddy~Huanghuang~Second Sister~" Ning Xiu was obviously surprised when he saw them, before he could put down the small shovel for playing with the sand in his hand, he ran up to them, hugged their calves one by one, and finally rushed to Ning We want to hug to stretch out our arms.

    Ning Buwei stretched out his arms to hug him, and carefully checked his sea of ​​consciousness and golden core. The spiritual power was indeed mixed, but it was far from as serious as Da Huang said.

    Rhubarb pinched Ning Xiu's wrist in confusion, and came to the same conclusion as Ning Buwei. He was very puzzled, "Xiao Shan, do you feel any discomfort?"

    "No~ah~" Ning Xiu Looking at him curiously, he reached out and touched Da Huang's fingers, "Huang Huang~ Where's the dog?" Da Huang

    reached out to hug him, pinched his soft little face, and laughed loudly: "Smell, Master is your dog."

    "Pfft!" Shang Nuanwei, who was drinking tea, spit out a sip of water and looked at Rhubarb in disbelief, "Is this your dog? A dog spirit can change a person!?"

    "Master It's a divine beast!" Rhubarb retorted angrily again.

    Shang Nuanwei got up from the chair and looked at him curiously, "It's a beast, Suan, I know."

    Rhubarb blocked her hand trying to pluck her hair, but Ning Xiu quickly plucked one and handed it to Shang Nuanwei, So Rhubarb "argued" with Ning Xiu again.

    Ning Buwei scanned around with his spiritual sense and looked at Shang Nuanwei, "Dean Shang, is Chu Jun not here?"

    "Feng Zizhang Dujie, he took Cui Yuanbai and Yang Lingzhu to protect the law." Changing his expression, he said, "Well, depending on the time, I should be back

    soon." Not long after Shang Nuanwei left, the sky outside darkened, and Rhubarb was still a little unsuited to the human body after the transformation, lying on the bed and talking happily with Ning Xiu. Playing the small game of pushing the ball together, I never get tired of it.