28

Chapter 28: In the Clouds (7)

Rather than look up at the moon, I just feel that the moonlight is a bit dazzling.

Ning Xiu moved in the front of his clothes, humming to indicate that he was woken up, Wen Zaiye turned his head to look at the front of his clothes, which was a little more curious.

Ning Buwei took Ning Xiu out and asked in a stiff tone, "Do you want to hug him?"

Wen Zaiye saw that he brought out a white and tender baby like a magic trick, Wen Yan raised his hand and put it down crampedly, "I... have never hugged a child before."

Ning Buwei said with conscience: "It's okay, he's very good."

At most, he got angry and kicked the person three feet away.

Ning Xiu looked at the unfamiliar big brother in front of him, more curious than him, and shouted imposingly, "Ah~ah~"

my dad~ me~

Wen Zaiye smiled lightly and stretched out his hand again.

However, before he touched the swaddling clothes, nearly a hundred streams of light suddenly approached his eyes.

Ning Buwei waved his sleeves, the invisible barrier spread out from the palm of his hand, blocking the aggressive wind from the barrier, and unconsciously brought killing intent in his eyes, but when he saw the person coming, he put away the barrier. , obliterated the killing intent.

The movements were so fast that everyone didn't notice it at all.

And the only person who can perceive it is not in him.

The leader wore a dark green robe, and his expression was cold. When he saw the youth in the green shirt, he raised his hand and signaled the disciples behind him to stop.

Wen He stared at Wen Zaiye on the stone platform, forcibly pressing all the turbulent emotions back to the bottom of his heart, and shouted in a deep voice, "Brother."

As soon as these words came out, the disciples with Yujian hanging in the air all looked surprised.

They have never heard that Master has an older brother, and this young man looks sixteen or seventeen at best!

All the disciples were in shock, especially Chen Feng and Wu Liang, who had committed the crime, and suddenly felt a burst of despair.

Jiang Yizheng and the young man are still alive, and the young man is still the elder brother of their master!

If the other party identified them, they would definitely die this time!

Sun Zhi was stunned and fainted.

No matter how frightened Wu Liang and the others were, Wen Zaiye himself on the stone platform was very calm, and he bowed his hands to Wen He deeply and said, "This elder may have recognized the wrong person."

This elder - Wen He Shen's eyes froze, the corners of his lips pressed down.

"Brother come with me first, and I'll explain it to you later." He seemed to be afraid of scaring the other party, so he deliberately slowed down.

The disciples of Thirteen Peaks had never seen their resolute master so gentle, and even Han Ziyang, who had always been steady, gave Wen Heshen a deep look in surprise.

Ning Buwei lowered his eyes and stood by in silence, almost turning into a rock wall of a cliff.

Jiang Yizheng was stunned by this mighty battle, and after staying there for a long time, he moved behind Ning Buwei a little bit.