44

Chapter 44

Ning Buwei put the teacup on the stone table and made a soft sound.

The body sat beside him, tugging at his sleeve under the table.

Ning Buwei moved his brows slightly, and then his hand was pulled under the table, and the warm and soft fingertips slid across the palm, the weird itch almost made the big devil break his wrist.

The body wrote two words in his palm: child.

Then he squeezed Ning Buwei's palm angrily. As for why he was angry - the force was a little "big".

Probably because he felt so angry when he gave the child to "others" but not himself.

Ning Buwei put his hands back into his sleeves with a blank face, his palms aching.

Chu Jun saw their little actions in private clearly, but only felt his eyes hurt. He looked back expressionlessly, and said lightly, "Does the child have a name?"

"One word for one repair." Ning Buwei said.

"Li Xiu?" Chu Jun looked down at the child in his arms.

Ning Xiu looked at the beautiful white head with a question mark: "Huh?"

Who is Li Xiu?

His unscrupulous father changed his name without saying hello, and said solemnly, "Yes, Li Xiu."

"What are you going to do next, fellow Daoist?" Chu Jun poured him a cup of tea, and pushed the cup to Ning Buwei's hand, lest his unwieldy clone would serve tea again.

When the tea was at hand, Ning Bufei politely took it and took another sip.

"To tell the truth, in the next ordinary scattered cultivator, wandering around in the seventeen states and living in no fixed place-" Ning Buwei hinted brightly: "The child can only suffer with me."

And changing diapers every day, there is no time to fight, and he has to carry a child if he can fight, which will damage his image as a ruthless devil.

Chu Jun immediately understood what the other party meant.

The other party is right, the child will be three months from birth to the present, and he has walked back and forth on the line of life and death several times. It is not easy to live to the present.

"If that's the case, then keep the child with me." Chu Jun said calmly: "You can come to Yijianfeng to see him at any time."

That's what Ning Bu did to come to him. Chu Jun's words were exactly what he wanted, so he went back and forth with you and me to test it out a few times.

This person has a calm and well-spoken personality. Except for this face that is too beautiful, the rest of it looks barely good.

This monk named Chu Shan is more than two hundred years old. He has cultivated at the Jindan stage. His master has fallen. He has no Taoist companions, no apprentices, no apprentices. He lives alone in Jianfeng. His monthly salary is 300 top-grade spirit stones, which is enough. Raise a child.

The most important thing is that the other party helped him repair the dantian meridian twice without asking for anything in return. Even if he entered his sea of ​​consciousness, he never gave birth to malicious intentions. Hai, the other party must also see that Ning Xiu was born with a good physique, but he never mentioned it in his words, seeing that he was indifferent to fame and fortune.

Ning Bu has been making waves for so many years, but he still has a sense of people, and the other party can fully afford the words "beautiful and kind".