58

Chapter 58

Zhongzhou Leyuan City.

Carrier restaurant.

"This year is really a coincidence. Louzhou Wanxuan Academy has recruited students for ten years, and there is an election for the 100-year-old Zongmen of Wushizong. I heard that the Dao Discussion Conference on Tibetan Island will start on the first day of next month."

"Tibetan Island has been out of the world for almost five hundred years. The Dao Discussion Conference three hundred years ago was cancelled. I don't know if it will be possible this year." Someone sighed.

"What escape from the world, the Chengyun Restaurant, Endless Square, Sangyun Inn all over the state... Which one is not the industry of Zanghailou? Fairy Sangyun also entered the top ten of the heavenly secret list this year, and she has both fame and fortune. If you want me to say, there will be no more. They can make more money than they hide the sea floor." Someone joked.

"So what if I can make money again? I heard that Sang Xuanqing, the owner of Zanghai Building, went wrong in seclusion a few days ago, and almost went into trouble and started killing.

"Speaking of which, didn't Fairy Sang Yun almost enter the Wang family? The eldest grandson of the Wang family, Wang Zizhuo, also entered the top ten of the Heavenly Secret List. Tsk, how embarrassing it would be."

"Eh? How did I hear that Fairy Sang Yun originally settled on the Ning family?"

"Come on, it was said that Sang Xuanqing went to talk with the Ning family for a long time, but Xingyuan son didn't know about it at all, and he refused directly when he came back, making Zanghailou so embarrassing, and the Wang family was settled later, only This marriage contract is still blowing..."

Gossip is always more interesting than serious news. Slowly the direction of discussion becomes the love-hate relationship between Sang Yun and Wang Zizhuo. No matter if it is true or not, it is always good to talk about after dinner. .

In the private room on the second floor, there was a crystal ball on the table, reflecting the scene in the lobby. The woman in the light yellow shirt was listening to their conversation with interest, and a girl who looked fifteen or sixteen years old was next to her, whispering softly: "Master, can you drive these nonsense out?"

The woman in the light yellow shirt had beautiful eyebrows and a quiet expression. She picked up the tea at hand and took a sip, "How can we drive customers away when we open the door for business? It's just a few words on the tongue."

The little girl's facial features were immature, and she couldn't hold her breath. She lowered her head to look at the cultivators with broken mouths. The more she heard them, the more she spoke, her eyes turned red with anger.

"Zhong'er, the guests are here, go pick them up." Sang Yun looked at the projection inside the ball.

The man in black clothes with clear eyes and handsome eyes stepped into the door, raised his eyes carelessly, and met her through the transparent crystal.

After a while, Zhong Er led people into the door.

Sang Yun put a crystal clear jade on the table and looked at the person, "Finally, do you have something to ask?"

Ning Buwei threw the jade in his hand to her.

Sang Yun caught the jade stone and motioned him to sit down, "I thought you were coming to me to reminisce."

"There's nothing to talk about." Ning Buwei sat opposite her, and the little girl next to her knelt down and poured tea for them, Ning Buwei glanced at her.