129

Chapter 129 Double Mirror (4)

Ning Buwei held him steady, looked around the yard, and nodded at him.

Fang Wanchen was probably too frightened, and he held his hand tightly, "Why is Brother Chengfeng here?"

Ning did not twitch for a while, and said with cherished words: "Passing by."

Fang Wanchen: "..."

People in the audience: "..."

Very perfunctory answer.

Before everyone could react, a man in white came down from the sky, and his eyes swept over Fang Wanchen's hand holding Ning Buwei.

Fang Wanchen hurriedly let go after realizing it, and said to Ning Buwei, "Brother Chengfeng, forgive me."

"No problem." Ning Buwei looked at Chu Jun and asked, "How's your side?"

Chu Jun shook his head.

They only came in a stick of incense earlier than Fang Wanchen and the others. Originally, they didn't want to be involved in the affairs of these mortals, but when they saw Fang Wanchen walking into the illusion as if they were courting death, they couldn't help but take action.

Fang Wanchen reluctantly calmed down and said to Ning Buwei, "Brother Chengfeng, if you don't mind, you might as well come with us, even if there are a lot of people, we can take care of you."

Ning Bu, remembering the red light that suddenly appeared on the jade pendant when Fang Wanchen stepped into the illusion just now, nodded without thinking.

Fang Wanchen looked at Chu Jun again, "Who is this?"

"My friend." Ning Buwei said.

Chu Jun frowned slightly when he heard the words, but didn't say much.

Fang Wanchen bowed his head to Chu Jun, and Chu Jun returned a salute with a cold attitude.

Fang Wanchen said to Ning Buwei: "Our group originally planned to go directly through the village to the west, but we were forced into this courtyard by the fire."

"I still don't believe it." A young man in the crowd pushed open the door aggressively and stepped out of the yard, "How evil can it be—ah!"

The other young man next to the gate was quick-witted and dragged him back before he was caught by fire.

The young man slumped on the ground as pale as earth, "Okay, a lot of dead people!"

The people in the yard looked at each other.

"Everyone, don't panic." Fang Wanchen said calmly, "Maybe it's the Qimen Dunjia Illusion Formation. As long as you can find the key thing, you can break the game."

"But, but my lord, we are trapped in this small yard, how can we find it? And we don't know what kind of door armor it is!" Someone said with a sad face.

Fang Wanchen frowned and said, "In the end, I have to give it a try. Although I'm not proficient, I'm also a little involved. The house we are in now has no trace of being burned by the fire, maybe the key lies in this place. ."

Xu Tao said excitedly when he heard the words: "Everyone, spread out to find out if there is an organ or something. Your lord will definitely be able to break this formation!"

Everyone heard the sound and dispersed, but they didn't dare to go too far, and no one dared to go into the house to look for it.

Seeing this, Fang Wanchen said to Ning Buwei: "Brother Chengfeng, I'll go take a look in the room."