99

Chapter 99 Floating in the Air (twenty)

On the barren land, towering vines spread over the sky and cover the sky, but the original green leaves are withered gray, and they spread there lifelessly, and they will turn into dust when touched.

On the top of Shenyue Mountain, the body of the vine only has a trace of green vitality left at the root.

Yan Jinzhou stretched out her hand, and a withered seed fell into her palm, with only a little green in the middle.

She sighed, put the seed and the jade leaf in one place, and put it in the Na ring.

The huge Ningcheng is now only full of broken walls and half-man and half-vine monsters. Yan Jinzhou walked all the way to the former site of Ning Mansion, but he met the people of Chongzheng League who came to investigate, and the leader was Chu Linyuan.

The Chongzheng League has not been established for a long time, and now it is filled with young disciples from aristocratic sects. The leaders of various forces basically did not take this group of young people's petty troubles seriously, and they came to investigate. on.

"Who's in front?" The dead and monsters came all the way, and now these young people are quite confused.

Chu Linyuan raised his hand to signal everyone to stop, he took a few steps forward and came to Yan Jinzhou.

"Did you leak the news about Linglonggu?" Chu Linyuan threw down a soundproof barrier and looked at Yan Jinzhou with a somewhat unkind look.

Yan Jinzhou folded his arms and sneered: "Chongzhengmen and these people are clamoring for exquisite bones all day long. I want to ask you about this."

"Only the five of us know about Linglong Bone, but not long ago the entire cultivation world knew about Linglong Bone's existence," Chu Linyuan looked ugly.

"I'm not interested in your attempt to save the Seventeen States by repairing the Eight Diagrams Formation, but I won't use some shady means." Yan Jinzhou glanced at him, "Just what you asked today, I will beat you up once I see you in the future. once."

"Then why are you here today?" Chu Linyuan gritted his teeth and said, "Sang Yun told me that you were in retreat."

"Can't you come out to get some air in retreat? Your family in the Seventeen Provinces?"

In the past, there were Sang Yun and Ning Xingyuan in and thin mud, and the two were not easy to quarrel.

However, without waiting for the sword, Mingsang who came to stop them.

Mingsang stood between the two of them and said, "Now we still have to find Xingyuan first."

"Xingyuan's soul lamp has been extinguished!" Chu Linyuan finally couldn't hold back, clutching the sword in his hand, his eyes were red.

As soon as these words came out, Yan Jinzhou and Mingsang fell silent.

"Xingyuan has worked so hard to plan for so long, I don't believe it will eventually turn out like this." Chu Linyuan's forehead popped with blue veins, "There must be someone behind this matter, and I will definitely find this person out."

When he said this, he stared at Yan Jinzhou.

Several people were arguing, and a large group of cultivators suddenly arrived with swords, including several elders from Wu Shizong, Ji Ting Zong, and Zanghailou, as well as elders from the Wang family, the Xie family, and the Cui family.

When the juniors of Chongzheng League saw their own elders, they respectfully saluted.

An elder of Zanghailou said: "At present, through retrospect, it has been found out that the calamity of the entire Xun Mansion was caused by the evil formation of the Ning family, and most of the Ning family were involved. Ning Xingyuan tried to turn the tide, but he couldn't save him. so many people……"