163

Chapter 163 Dark Domain (5)

    Although the Dark Realm is in the same place as the Floating Realm, it is completely different from the beautiful scenery of the Floating Realm. It seems that a dividing line has been drawn in the middle, half of which is the vast Gobi, and the other half is hot magma.

    The sky here is very close to the ground, as if it will be pressed down at any time. From time to time, blue lightning strikes the gray sky, and the dull thunder sounds far and near.

    Thick and thick black objects wriggled on the scorched brown ground, and the scorching air was filled with a disgusting stench. Scarlet ancient runes were everywhere, like ghosts, like shadows.

    Ning Buwei used a big cleansing technique, and the things that were originally attached to the ground dissipated instantly, but when the technique hit the rune, the surrounding rich spiritual power produced a slight fluctuation, and then rippled like stones and water, and the original silence The black objects began to squirm in unison.

    Ning Buwei was disgusted enough.

    "What the hell is this?" Ning Buwei resisted the sticky feeling under his feet, and pressed the Suzaku that had popped out of his head back into his sleeve.

    "Some of the remaining spiritual consciousness has been infiltrated by evil spirits for a long time." Seeing that he wanted to use the cleaning technique again, Chu Jun stretched out his hand and grabbed him, "The cleaning technique is useless, it will only make them more and more."

    Ning Buwei frowned, and then heard Chu Jun say: "I'll carry you away?"

    "..." Ning Buwei stared at him blankly, "Do you want to fight?"

    Chu Jun said calmly, "I see you I hate these things."

    "It's sticky and black, who would like it." Ning Buwei kicked his boots again, but found that he couldn't get them off, so he had to give up.

    "Persevere, the front is the forbidden core of the dark zone." Chu Jun said.

    Ning Buwei looked up, and saw a huge platform suspended in mid-air in the distance, but the platform was shrouded in black mist, and only when the lightning fell could he barely see it clearly.

    "It's a good thing I didn't bring Ning Xiu here." Ning Buwei patted his sleeves, "Small things can make a fuss if they get mud on their shoes."

    Hearing this, Chu Jun said: "Pei Heguang is thoughtful and knows you well enough. He is sure that you will bring Ning Xiu to the Dark Realm."

    Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows. He really wanted to bring Ning Xiu here at the beginning. He was worried about where to put Ning Xiu at the time, but Chu Jun persuaded him to give up this idea.

    "The restrictions in the dark area are indeed in disarray, but Ning Xiu is safe and sound, after all—" Ning Buwei took a few steps forward, and lightning flashed very close to him, and he was stunned for a moment without responding Come over, and was pulled back violently by Chu Jun.

    "What's wrong with you?" Chu Jun frowned when he saw a bloodstain slowly appearing on his face, but wiped it off with his hands instead of using spiritual power.

    Ning Buwei clenched his hand, and said in a deep voice, "It's nothing, I just suddenly remembered something, let's go."

    After a while, they came to the huge platform.

    The platform was more than tens of feet high, and it was like a solitary boat in the wasteland and magma. Hundreds of chains came out from the ground to tie the platform firmly in place, and the diffuse black mist slowly dissipated before their eyes. Reveal the real scene inside.