64

Chapter 64

Many natural magic treasures inherit the fate of heaven and earth and can give birth to the consciousness of the soul. They are called Item Spirits. Those with Item Spirits can be called magic treasures. Above the heaven level, they can be called Spirit Treasures. The battle and the master’s mind are connected, and it is even equivalent to having an additional monk of the same rank. life.

However, there are very few magic weapons born with artifact spirits, but the combat power is really eye-catching, sometimes equivalent to an extra life, so some monks have studied the method of making acquired spirit treasures——

Sacrificing a living person to a sword has been practiced since ancient times. It is roasted with real fire to turn flesh into bones and at the same time to ensure that the soul will not disperse. It is necessary to ensure that the person who sacrifices the sword remains awake throughout the whole process, but because of the extremely painful process, few people can survive to the soul. If it does not disperse, it often takes hundreds of thousands of human lives to make one successful. True fire solidifies the soul in the sword, immortal, immortal and inextinguishable, becoming an artifact spirit.

Ning would not admit that he had done a lot of evil, but he also hated the sacrifice of living people to the knife. It is outrageous to sacrifice a knife to a three- or four-year-old child, let alone his own parents and children.

If someone were to use Ning Xiu's sacrificial knife... Ning would be so irritable that he wanted to kill just thinking about it.

Chu Jun knelt on the ground and wiped the ashes on the child's face, which had been covered with tears. As a result, the child shook into a sieve, stiffened and didn't dare to move. He was about to faint from fright, so he had to let him go. Sheng asked: "What are you doing hiding under the bed?"

Huanhuan's face was pale, she wanted to move but didn't dare to move, she said quietly, "Huanhuan...Huanhuan is hungry, looking for something to eat to fill her stomach..."

But because his father suddenly returned to the room, he was so frightened that he crawled under the bed.

When Ning Buwei saw a plate of cakes on the table, he reached out to him and said in a slow voice, "Eat it."

Huanhuan looked at him timidly, and swallowed hard when she smelled the aroma of the cakes. She wanted to extend her hand but didn't dare, and watched Ning Buwei's face carefully.

Ning Buwei picked up a piece of cake and put it directly into his palm, "Eat."

Probably really hungry, the child took the cake in his hand and stuffed it into his mouth, and stepped back while stuffing it, as if he was afraid that they would suddenly lose their temper. The ground was covered with dust, and the child stretched out his hand to pick it up.

"Don't eat it." Ning didn't mean to give him a piece of clean, who knew that as soon as the voice fell, the child immediately put his hand away, knelt on the ground shivering, and had a circle of dim sum scum on his mouth.

Chu Jun got up to help him, but as soon as he stood up, the child fainted from fright.

Chu Jun and Ning Buwei looked at each other.

Rather than being inconvenient to move now, Chu Jun picked up the fainted child and put it on the bed, rather than controlled the wheelchair, but saw that Chu Jun looked a little wrong.

"What's wrong?" Ning Buwei asked.

Chu Jun rolled up the child's sleeves, "Look."

This child is very thin, there are many bruises on his pale arms, as if they were pinched out by someone venting their anger, and there are several bloodstains drawn by sharp knives. Shocked.