100

Chapter 100 Hongyan (Part 1)

"Master, I want to change my name." The boy held the Vermilion Sparrow Saber, his expression was cold, and his tone did not fluctuate.

"Why do you suddenly want to change your name?" Yan Jinzhou was puzzled at first, and then nodded suddenly, "Understood, you want to have a new beginning."

"No." Ning Chengfeng looked at her blankly, with a tone of indescribable words, "Because you often call me by my name in the street, this month, I have been chased and killed by the Chongzheng League for the fifth time."

"...Oh, then change it." Yan Jinzhou did not express any guilt.

"Master, please give me your name." Ning Chengfeng said.

"Let's call it no, I'd rather not do it." Yan Jinzhou pondered for a few seconds and threw a punch, very satisfied.

Ning Chengfeng was stunned for a moment, "Do it when you know you can't do it?"

"Idiot." Yan Jinzhou patted his head angrily, "I mean there are some things you can't do well, don't do it, and if you can't beat it in a fight, it's important to run for your life, and the motherfucker is there to be brave!"

Ning Chengfeng: "...Oh."

"Also, the matter of the Ning family is intricate and deeply involved. Which of the people in the sect family is not a human being, you can't find out if you are a little boy." Yan Jinzhou stared at him.

Ning Chengfeng frowned, "But I have already found out that the evil formation is related to the Ning family's defense formation. Someone must have done something. As long as you follow the vine, you will be able to find the person who did it."

"Well," Yan Jinzhou pondered for a moment, glanced at him admiringly, and said coolly, "It's been checked very well, don't check it any more, I still want to if you don't want to live."

Ning Chengfeng lowered his head silently, and even the swirl of hair above his head spoke of stubbornness and resistance.

Yan Jinzhou clicked his tongue, "If you still want to keep checking, don't recognize me as a master."

Ning Chengfeng lowered his head and didn't speak, Yan Jinzhou thought he heard it, but the next day he disappeared.

Yan Jinzhou's eyes were burning with anger, and he walked around the empty room with his hips on his shoulders, "Little bunny and donkey's temper! Good! What do you like! My motherfucker's good life is nothing but rushing to see the child, and I'm not sick. !"

She ran to Sitting Court Sect full of anger.

Mingsang was obviously surprised when he saw her, and Yan Jinzhou felt instantly relieved when he saw him, "Monk, are you going out?"

Mingsang nodded, "I'm going to the mortal world."

"Just right, I'll be with you." Yan Jinzhou didn't treat himself as an outsider, and followed him closely.

Mingsang said, "Are you in a bad mood?"

Yan Jinzhou said strangely: "Yo, how did you see it? You didn't even look at me when you called me in."

Mingsang was silent for a moment and said, "But there is a conflict with Chengfeng?"

Yan Jinzhou said in surprise, "How do you know—"

"People from Chongzheng League are chasing you everywhere." Ming Sang said, "It's just that I didn't expect Xingyuan to choose to entrust Chengfeng to you in the end."

Yan Jinzhou snorted coldly and said, "That kid is a big trouble. He was spoiled by Ning Xingyuan as a young master who doesn't know the hardships of the world. It's enough to be arrogant and arrogant, and his temper is as stubborn as a donkey. Who cares who cares, take him here. In a few months, my hair has been falling out, and I can become a monk with you."