90

Chapter 90 Floating in the Air (11)

Surrounded by low grass, a little baby under one year old and a big yellow dog suddenly appeared in the grass.

Ning Xiu lay on top of Da Huang, looked at the unfamiliar surroundings, tilted his head in doubt, "Ah?"

Where is this place?

"Ah~ stay~"

Mother~Daddy~

"Ah~"

What about brothers and sisters?

Ning Xiuzhi started to look around and found that there was no one he knew well, he let out a wow cry as soon as his mouth was deflated.

Where is his father? What about my mother? What about brother Zizhang? What about sister Yizheng? What about brother Huanhuan? What about little black? What about rhubarb?

"Ow~" Da Huang flicked his tail and called out to indicate that he was still there.

Ning Xiu stopped crying, looked down at Da Huang, and continued to cry.

Don't want rhubarb, want daddy~

rhubarb:…………

Seeing that he was crying so much, Da Huang swung his tail and carried him to his feet, and shrugged his nose vigorously.

The mixed spiritual power is all unfamiliar, and there is even the danger of hiding in the dark.

"Ow~"

don't cry~

"Wow~" Ning Xiu cried for a long time and no one came to coax him. He stopped sobbing, and looked at the tall trees around him with tears in his eyes, and grabbed Rhubarb's dog fur in fear.

As a contracted beast of a Jindan cultivator, Da Huang has naturally reached Jindan, and even because he is a monster, he is fed various spiritual foods every day, and his cultivation speed is faster than that of his master. Don't be afraid for a Jindan cultivator, but think of the master's age...

Forget it, let a dog do it silently.

Ning Xiu grabbed the dog's ears and stood up on Da Huang's back, "Ah~"

Going to find daddy~

"Wow!"

Know it!

The owner can communicate directly with his contracted spirit beast, but given Ning Xiu’s special age, the daily conversation between one person and one dog usually revolves around “Have you eaten?” “What did you eat today?” “What? What's the best thing to eat?" "I don't like changing diapers", "Which is better between ducks and dogs?" These are very profound topics of great discussion.

As for how to find someone, the mighty Rhubarb can only use the dog's instinct - smell everywhere, to achieve.

But now one person and one dog are unaware, and a group of people and horses are slowly advancing in a place more than ten kilometers away from them.

There are about twenty people in this group, but they are clearly distinguished, and it can be vaguely seen that they are divided into three groups. Among them, about ten people wear the white apricot cloud pattern robes of the Xie family. It's not like coming to explore the secret realm, but it's like the young lady of the aristocratic family came to the spring outing, and several of them were headed by a beautiful woman in front.

The other faction is the five or six disciples of the Qingdan Sect, led by Jimo Hongcai, who have a very low sense of presence, and the rest are the Xuantianmen disciples who have recently gained fame. With a pen, the yellow talisman paper was inadvertently exposed in the sleeves of the room, which was obviously a group talisman repair.