114

Chapter 114 Yuquan (11)

The flying boat landed in a deep mountain somewhere in the floating realm.

Hua Ran was taken aback by the flying boat that fell from the sky, and when she saw Chu Jun getting off the flying boat, she smiled and said, "Tai Zun, you are finally here."

But when he saw Ning Buwei behind Chu Jun, he shuddered with fright.

Ning Buwei didn't like this little flower demon very much, and was too lazy to pay attention to him, so he reached out and stuffed the little puppet that Ning Xiu had just brought back into his little bell.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu looked at his father blankly.

My little puppet~

Ning Buwei pinched a chubby little duck for him with his spiritual power, "Play this."

Ning Xiu hugged the little duck and took a bite, Ning Buwei's spiritual power had the smell of nine-leaf lotus, and it was sweet, Ning Xiu's eyes lit up, "Aiya~"

delicious~

Seeing that he liked it, Ning Buwei squeezed two more for him. Sure enough, Ning Xiu's attention was completely attracted by the duck, and he forgot the little puppet.

Ning Buwei put the little puppet that crawled out secretly back into the bell with one finger.

When Ning Xiu was just born, he drank the blood of Ning Buwei for several days, and accepted his spiritual power well. He ate two ducklings in one breath, and patted his belly with satisfaction, "Stay~da~"

Daddy~Duck and duck are delicious~

Ning Buwei rubbed it for him, "I can't eat it anymore, I'll be as fat as rhubarb if I eat it again."

Da Huang, who was grinding his teeth with the little black dragon in his mouth, tilted his head, "Ouch?"

Ning Buwei grabbed its big ears, under the flying boat, not knowing what Chu Jun and Hua Ran said, Hua Ran glanced up and left reluctantly.

Ning Bu was carrying Ning Xiu for this.

Ning Xiu sat on Ning Buwei's shoulder, his back was supported by his father's big hand. He was obviously very satisfied with his new perspective, and his little head almost turned into a rattle.

Chu Jun said: "This is where Ning Xingyuan took Linglong Bone back then. Now, over the past five hundred years, the landforms in the floating realm have changed a lot. This was originally a cave."

"Wow~wow~" Ning Xiu grabbed his father's hair and imitated Chu Jun's words with great interest. The whole villain was very excited and refused to sit on his shoulders honestly.

Seeing this, Chu Jun hugged him down, "Do you remember this place?"

"Aah~" Ning Xiu looked at him blankly, "Cool~ah~"

I just finished eating it~Mother~Tietie~

Ning Xiu put his arms around Chu Jun's neck, kissed him on the cheek, and grinned, "Yah~"

Mother's face is soft~

Chu Jun, whose face was covered in saliva, said, "...It seems that I don't remember."

Ning Buwei patted a formation on the ground, and it took a long time for the formation to return to the fluctuation of spiritual power, "It's very subtle, it doesn't look like there are relics."

"When Ning Xingyuan took out the exquisite bone, he sealed it." Chu Jun recalled: "Try your Ning family's family crest."

Ning Buwei was stunned for a moment, then silently recited the formula, and a light blue nine-leaf lotus family crest slowly appeared between his eyebrows.