30

Chapter 30: In the Clouds (9)

I would rather not go to three places during the five hundred years of making waves in the seventeen states.

Xun Prefecture Ningcheng, Kun Prefecture Zhenzhou, Gen Prefecture Yunzhongmen.

To cultivate the ruthless way, what he cultivates is to have no problems and no hindrance. He never participated in what happened to the Ning family from beginning to end, and there is no way to investigate.

He would rather be cold-hearted, whether others are dead or alive, how they die and how they live has nothing to do with him at all, he only cares about himself.

Linjiang City met Yan Lanpei and Dulu, and they were involved in the old world. From beginning to end, he just wanted to get out of the city.

Dulu killed and killed, Yan Lanpei died when he died, Wen Zaiye lived and lived, even Ning Xingyuan was only acquaintance for ten years when he was young. Compared with five hundred years, it was too short to be ignored. , even if it breaks the sky, how great a friendship can there be?

He doesn't care.

Naturally, I didn't want to explore why the Suzaku knife fragments were so coincidental, but they fell on Yan Lanpei and Wen Zaiye.

His purpose has always been clear, to find the Suzaku knife fragment, restore his cultivation, then throw the little brat to his mother and continue to cultivate his ruthless way.

It doesn't matter how the process is, as long as he has the result, he will kill anyone who stands in his way. It's that simple.

The cultivation base is restored, and the Suzaku sword is repaired. He is still the devil who everyone shouts and beats. The only thing to do is to move forward, cut off the red dust, and fly to the fairyland.

He has long been used to being alone, and he doesn't need others to meddle in his business to help him recall the past that was about to be forgotten hundreds of years ago.

No matter what the purpose of the person behind him is, as long as he is strong enough, there is nothing to be afraid of, and he does not bother to care about these dirty thoughts.

After five hundred years of ascetic cultivation, I would rather not think that I have cultivated a mind like still water.

He forced the uncontrollable anger in his chest back to the bottom of his heart, and let go of his hand suddenly, his face gloomy and almost dripping with water.

"Cough cough cough!" Feng Zizhang covered his neck, slipped weakly down the wall, and coughed loudly.

Jiang Yizheng hurriedly reached out to help him, "Are you all right?"

Feng Zizhang shook his head, raised his head to look at Ning Buwei, still a little puzzled in fear, but more sad, didn't understand why the senior suddenly wanted to kill himself.

Ning Buwei clenched and loosened the hand hidden in the wide sleeve, looked away expressionlessly, turned and walked out.

Jiang Yizheng's hands were still shaking at the moment, and he looked at Feng Zizhang, wondering if he should follow.

She was a little afraid of the moody Ningbuwei now.

"Senior must have... misunderstood something." Feng Zizhang coughed fiercely and stood up on the ground, "I have to make it clear to him."

Jiang Yizheng hesitated for a moment and followed.

The dungeon was destroyed, and the malfunctioning formation had no effect. The two inner sect disciples who were guarding were rushing here, and Ning Buwei, who was walking in the dungeon corridor together, bumped into each other.