15

Chapter 15: Linjiang (5)

In the distance are the rolling hills and mountains, the sea of ​​​​clouds is flying and rushing, the cranes spread their wings and pass through the clouds, the clear cry is from far to near, near the blue waves, forests, springs, rare animals in twos and threes or chasing and making trouble. Or lie quietly on the ground, just like a paradise scenery, as far as the eye can see, it is beautiful.

Thousands of monks were thrown to the ground at will, and after the sound of a crane resounding through the sky, people woke up one after another, all shocked by the beauty in front of them.

"This, where is this?" Someone just woke up under the towering ancient tree, looked up at the towering ancient tree and said in shock, "It's a redwood! It's a redwood that has long since disappeared in the Seventeen States!"

The existing mahogany trees in the seventeen states are all relics from the past, and a piece of mahogany the size of a palm will cause a lot of blood and rain, not to mention such a towering giant tree!

The cultivator's shout caught the attention of many people. Even if someone wanted to take it in, but before they could do it, they heard someone shouting: "It's a nine-tailed spirit fox! A spirit beast of the heavenly rank!"

I saw a spirit fox about the height of a person lying lazily on the grass beside the clear spring, with flawless white hair and nine big soft and fluffy tails dangling. A charming crimson color that attracts people's hearts.

"Grab it!" Even if someone brought out the animal trap, the whole person exploded and died as soon as they started, turning into a cloud of blood and falling into the grass ticking.

The spirit fox licked his paws carelessly, stared lazily at the many monks, yawned, and went back to sleep.

As if not afraid of them at all.

Thousands of monks were suddenly gathered in this fairyland full of rare treasures. Naturally, some people were greedy, but without exception, as long as they used their spiritual power, they would immediately die suddenly, and the death was in a variety of strange ways.

"You can't use spiritual power here!" a woman shouted loudly: "Stop!"

That woman is Mei Luoxue, the main hall of the Four Seasons Hall. She has a beautiful face and a plump figure. The corners of her eyebrows and eyes carry the majesty and oppression of a superior. A dozen or so monks of the Four Seasons Hall in pale yellow robes are loyally guarding her side. The star arched the moon full of momentum.

"Tang Master Mei is right, everyone should put away the magic tools and treasures, and don't touch those spirit beasts and spirit trees lightly!" A monk wearing a monk's robe and leaning on a Zen staff also shouted loudly. Although he didn't use his spiritual power, he It can still make the monks in a radius of several kilometers hear clearly.

"It's Zen Master Baiyu of Jiting Sect!" Someone recognized him, "Master Baiyu was also trapped in Linjiang City!"

Bai Yu is a monk who has entered the top 100 of the Heavenly Secret Ranking. He is under the tutelage of Zen Master Ming Sang, who is the leader of the Heavenly Secret Ranking. He is one of Mingsang's three direct disciples. As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone around him became quiet.

"Master Baiyu, do you know where this is?" A handsome young man in red asked him with a smile.

Bai Yu shook his head, "The poor monk doesn't know either."

"It's the Qingyan of the Hehuan Sect!" Someone exclaimed, "There are actually three people in the top 100 in Linjiang City?"

"Have you forgotten Venerable Dulu?" Someone said, "Speaking of which, why has Venerable Dulu never appeared? We came to Jiangcheng to participate in the Linjiang Meeting, but we suffered such an unwarranted disaster. As the lord of a city, Venerable Dulu, is it Shouldn't you come out and give us an explanation?"