Halloween Special

This chapter is not canon to the story. It's going to be based off of a human AU idea I've been slowly building during some of my spare time. There will be actual full-length stories that expand on this AU. For now, this is just going to be a brief sample.

There are going to be references to characters you probably don't know and a lack of characters you do know. Don't worry, this isn't canon to the main story, do not mind the absence or inclusion of certain characters.

<><><><><>

"What about you, Sunshine? What are you doing for Halloween?" Sun asked, a close-eyed smile on his face as he tilted his head. His blond hair fell down across his face and he was quick to open his eyes again, redoing the ponytail he normally kept his hair in.

"I... don't really know. I think I'm going to be doing my own thing? I'm not too sure yet," you said, giving him and his brother a small shrug. "What about you two?"

"Sun found a carnival he really wants to go to," Moon said, shrugging as well.

"Yes! It's got all sorts of fun games and food," Sun said, his eyes lighting up. His hand slid across the table and carefully took yours. "We'd love it if you could join us."

"If you're up to it," Moon added.

Sun's face turned a deep red and he quickly nodded. "Y-yes! Only if you want, that is!"

You let out a small laugh, your face going red as well from the feeling of his hand gently gripping your own.

"We'll see."

You felt another hand grip your free hand. Glancing over, you saw Moon holding your hand between his own. His dark blue hair looked like it was about to fall in front of his eyes, giving you the sudden urge to try and tuck his hair behind his ear. You could feel your cheeks heat up even more, lowering your head since you couldn't use your hands to cover your face right now.

You had been in a relationship with the two boys for a few months now and when they weren't doing the classic annoying brother routine to each other, they were usually trying to embarrass or fluster you. It was definitely a little hard for you to explain to people. The only ones who actually fully knew about your relationship with the boys were the other performers. Gossip spreads fast through your little group so most secrets don't stay between two or three people for very long. However, they were nice about the whole situation and would even joke around about it with the three of you. Heck, Monty and Roxy tended to double down and would jokingly ask if they could join the three of you, and you quote, "if things ever started getting hot and steamy". The normal reaction to that was outrage from Sun, annoyance from you, and Moon nearly falling over laughing at your reactions.

Currently, though, the three of you were hanging out in Sun and Moon's apartment. Since there were a few hours before a lot of the big Halloween events opened up, you decided to hang out with the two before going out. You didn't even need to worry about your costume. Thanks to many of the performers at the Pizzaplex having some knowledge of sewing and makeup, all of you were able to work together to make glammed-up or themed versions of your normal work costumes. You didn't actually know what exactly anyone was doing for their costumes, but you knew Sun and Moon had been working on some sort of fancy looking suit and cape. You were pretty sure they had some sort of knight or warrior theme going.

You were doing something similar to them. At least, you think you are. When you started working at the Pizzaplex, you were given the role of a character called Star, one of Moon's helpers who would put the kids to sleep and even help Sun out about fifteen minutes before naptime started. So, you decided you'd try and make a star themed mage costume. And after all the time you spent after work making it, you'd say it turned out pretty well.