Epilogue Pt. 11

You began shuffling through all the papers, much to the confusion of Cassie and Eclipse. Something had to be in here in regards to what was going on with some of the animatronics. Whatever was going on with you, Eclipse, Bonnie, and that weird headless Freddy had to have been documented in here.

"(y/n), is now really the time to be-"

"Yes it is. If you guys wanna get out of here, go ahead. I need to find some stuff, though," you said.

You could hear one of the drawers being pulled open a few feet away, causing you to glance over. You saw Cassie had joined you in digging through the file cabinets, to your slight confusion. However, it wasn't like you were going to get mad at her for it. You knew you could probably use the help.

"Can we at least look through what you already found?" Eclipse asked, letting out a sigh.

"Just gimme a minute. If there's stuff on you, there's stuff on everyone else," you said.

"(y/n), I found one with your name on it!" Cassie exclaimed.

"Put it on the desk and keep looking. You're doing good."

"At least hand me my file so I can read it."

You held out the file with one hand, using your free hand to continue sifting through files as you felt Eclipse take the folder from you. It was mostly quiet in the room, save for the sound of cabinets opening and folders being shuffled and moved. You were able to find files on most of the animatronics. You even managed to find some stuff on Bonnie, including blueprints for his original design. So far, you were pretty happy with your haul.

"I... need to go," Eclipse mumbled.

"Huh?" You looked up from the cabinet, tilting your head.

Without saying a word, Eclipse set the folder down and left the room, leaving the office door slightly ajar. You frowned, setting down the most recent files you grabbed and grabbing the file on Eclipse.

"What's wrong with him?" Cassie asked.

"Let's find out," you mumbled.

Skimming through the file, you didn't find anything out of the ordinary. It was mostly things like lists of basic functions and protocols, details on different mechanisms, dos and don'ts when performing maintenance checks. Then, you saw it.

"Upon reopening of the daycare, we will have Eclipse take over the duties of the original attendant. The old programming will be removed and scanned for any viruses. Once all viruses are removed, code shall be checked for errors. If errors cannot be fixed, throw out chips. If errors can be fixed, prepare for transfer to a new location," you read aloud.

"Eclipse was..." Cassie trailed off, staring up at you.

"Let's... forget about it. That's not exactly gonna happen with the state of the Pizzaplex," you said. You grabbed another file - Freddy's file, and began reading it over. "Freddy has been malfunctioning more than normal. The newer glamrock bodies aren't working. Switch back to prototype body until replacement body can be sent. Note: If Freddy malfunctions one more time, you all can say goodbye to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. We've lost half of the core four. Don't lose one more."

"(y/n)... did you know about any of this?" Cassie asked.

"I- no, I didn't," you mumbled.

"What about your document? Let's read it!"

Slam!

Both yours and Cassie's heads shot up to see Eclipse blocking the doorway, desperately trying to pull cabinets in front of it.

"What happ-"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Cassie screamed, and you raised a hand to block her.

"What happened?!" you exclaimed.

"Well, I went to go find Bonnie and clear my head, and then that- that thing started chasing me again! And I panicked and ran back here!" he yelled.

Wham!

You pushed Cassie under the desk, blocking anyone or anything from getting to her with your body.

"Ok- ok- we need Moon!" you yelled.

"What?!"

"Let Moon take control!"

"He's not in his right mind!"

"I can get through to him! But you need to let him out! I can't take that thing on my own, and no offense but you can't fight for shit!"

"Fine!"

You watched as the rays on Eclipse's head retracted, and you heard the sinister giggle that haunted your nightmares. Staring at Moon, you clenched your fists and took a deep breath.

"Well, well, well. The traitor is back," he snickered.

"Moon, please! I know you're in there, and I know you can help us. I just need you to fight whatever is left of the virus," you pleaded.

"Oh, and what's this? Another child you're going to abandon?"

"(y/n)..?" Cassie whimpered, clinging to your leg.

"Moon, please-"

The night-time form of the attendant was suddenly standing directly in front of you, his eyes glowing a bright red as his face hovered mere inches away from your own. However, he wasn't doing anything other than staring and occasionally twitching. The banging grew louder and louder from outside the door. You carefully took Moon's hands, letting out a sigh.

"You don't have to fight for long, just please help us. And after that, I promise to get you out of here. I'll get you and Sun your own bodies. S-sound good?" you asked.

"(y/n)..."

Wham!

The door flew open and the headless Freddy charged in. Moon shoved you out of the way, causing you to tumble over the desk and slam to the floor. You could hear Cassie screaming as you watched the two animatronic tussle on the floor. Before you could pick yourself back up, though, Moon was sent flying across the room and slammed into a wall before crumpling to the ground, unmoving.

"Moon!" you screamed.

You launched yourself at Freddy, managing to hit it before it could hit you. You managed to get it to the ground, landing hit after hit before the creature grabbed your wrists and tossed you to the side like a wet rag. You tumbled to the ground, struggling to get up. One of your legs felt like it had been bent and twisted. You could barely let out a hiss of frustration before you were lifted off the ground. You felt as if you were weightless for a few seconds, before being slammed into the ground over and over again.

"(y/n)!"

Bang!