Chapter 72

Content Warning

This chapter includes gore, body trauma, and messing with injuries. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, there will be a summary provided at the end of the chapter.

<><><><><>

You slowly blinked your eyes open, staring up at the bathroom ceiling. You were... alive? How the hell were you still alive? You glanced at the floor around you, seeing blood pooling everywhere. You should've been dead. You shouldn't have woken up. Why the hell were you awake? You sat up, looking around. You could see the warm oranges and yellows of the sun setting through the window.

"What the fuck," you mumbled. You had been passed out for a few hours. How the hell were you still alive?

You stood up, feeling the flap of skin that was still somehow attached to your body falling over your eye. Taking a deep breath, you looked over at the mirror to see how bad the damage was and immediately wanted to vomit. You felt your knees go weak and you gripped onto the sink basin before you could fall back down. Raising a shaking hand, you touched the spot where your skin used to be. Instead of the expected feeling of flesh or bone, you felt metal. You pulled at the skin, seeing more metal beneath it as it peeled away. You immediately stopped. Yanking off your shirt, you looked at the bandages that still covered your shoulders. You looked them over, seeing a dried red substance on them. You knew it wasn't new blood, though. It was the same blood from when Eclipse first attacked you, the same blood from when Bill died. You pulled off the bandages, seeing the deep gashes still there. It had been weeks, yet they hadn't healed.

"I'm... not..." you whispered, touching the revealed metal on your face again.

No, you couldn't be. You couldn't be a robot. You just couldn't. How did this happen? When did this happen? You didn't want to believe it. You were human. You had to be. You had to be human. Why weren't you human?

Then, a thought crossed your mind. Maybe you weren't all robot? Maybe there were still human parts in you? Raising a hand, you slowly moved a finger to touch your good eye. It took all your strength not to squeeze your eyes shut. With a shaking hand, you pressed a finger against your eye. Glassy. Your eye was solid glass. You started to hyperventilate at that point, There was no way you were a robot. You didn't want to believe it. The thought made you want to vomit. You stumbled away from the mirror, gripping your arms. Tears began pouring down your cheeks. What was happening to you? Why was this happening to you?

You darted out of the bathroom, running over to Bill's room. You went to the closet, opening the door and yanking open the trapped door. You stared down into the darkness before shaking your head and climbing down. Deep down, you knew there had to be some sort of answer here. The second your feet hit the floor, you felt around for a light switch. You felt something brush against the top of your head, causing you to jump. Reaching a hand up, you felt a string of metal chains with a rubber end. Pulling it, you heard the sound of a click as an overhead light turned on. The first thing your eyes landed on was... you. At least, a younger you. It looked like you from high school.

Mr. May? Where are we going?

You walked over to the body, looking it over. There was a layer of dust covering it. It probably hadn't been used in years.

What are you doing? Stop it! You're scaring me!

"Shut up," you grumbled, pressing a hand to your head. The voice sounded... different. It didn't sound like the one that was saying all those bad things to you.

You looked over at another wall, seeing different robot parts lined against it. Most of it appeared to be endoskeleton parts, but there was a weird rubber-looking substance as well that was the same color as your skin. You walked over to one of the boxes, opening it to find large packs of red and clear liquids.

Let go of me! Please!

You looked over to see a bookshelf near the ladder you climbed down. Walking over, you began looking over everything on it. The majority of it was notebooks and folders. There were some floppy disks, hard drives, and thumb drives organized on one of the higher up shelves. At the very top was a container. Reaching up, you grabbed it and looked it over. It was made of wood with beautiful carvings along the sides and lid. Written in a neat cursive were the words "(y/n) (l/n), 20XX".

I don't wanna die!

You dropped the container, slamming your hands over your ears and collapsing to the ground. Your head... hurt. Somehow, your head hurt. You let out a small laugh, and another, and another. Before you knew it, you were laughing like a maniac, tears pouring down your cheeks. You could feel pain. It felt oddly familiar. Looking over at the container, you noticed there was a piece of paper taped onto it. You pulled it off, unfolding the paper and looking it over.

"I'm so sorry. I know you can never forgive me for what I did. I should've stopped him. I know how much (y/n) meant to you. I know how much you loved them and treasured them. I promise you, I will get you your child back, even if it kills me. Just promise me you won't hate me for what I need to do."

You read the letter over and over again. Did you... die? You felt your breathing pick up again and you got out of the basement as fast as you could. You ran back to the bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit and pulling out all the gauze you could get your hands on. You started wrapping up your face, shoulders, and stomach, putting bandaids on some of the other cuts that weren't nasty enough to warrant gauze. You looked yourself over in the mirror. You looked like you had just gotten fixed up after a nasty car crash, but all of the "wounds" were covered and that was all you cared about right now. You ran back to your room, grabbing a fresh set of clothes and putting them on. Once you were dressed, you put on a hoodie, pulled the hood over your head, grabbed your car keys, then ran to your car and drove away from your house. You needed to find someone. You didn't know who, but you needed someone to talk to, to talk to about what was happening.

You didn't know where you were driving at first. It was like there was some sort of autopilot telling you where to go. Before you knew it, though, you were pulling into the back parking lot at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

<><><><><>

The MC wakes up on the bathroom floor, surprised and questioning how they were still alive. They see themselves in the mirror, realizing they're not human but in fact a robot. They go down to the basement, finding their high school self laying on the table, covered in dust, as well as some of the parts used to create their body. After feeling pain for the first time and finding a note talking about "bringing them back", they freak out and run to the Pizzaplex.