The End

We did it! We made it to the end!

Oh my god, this was certainly a journey.

In my older Preparing for the Finale A/N, I already kinda went over why this story was so important to me. But, I did want to address some things that have changed or things that I noticed. First of all, the obvious. The word count has greatly increased.

This story started on May 8th, 2022 with only 9,166 words. It was meant to be a dumb bit of comfort writing during a time I was feeling particularly stressed about god knows what. Now, this book stands at 137,724 words and is a total of 109 chapters that related to the main plot.

It's... a lot, and I had to split this whole thing up into multiple different docs for the sake of my phone loading it in a reasonable amount of time. I'm honest to god surprised it got this far.

Second, this book is currently my most popular story on Quotev and my second most popular story on Wattpad. It's currently my only work on AO3, but it's also gotten a good amount of support over there as well, so I can't complain. It's kinda funny how popular this story got, considering I never wrote it to try and get popular. I just wanted to write a comfort fic, and somehow it became one of my best works.

It's honestly funny that this got finished on the first day of 2024. I wanted to wrap this all up by Christmas, but stuff happened and I lost the motivation to write. Thankfully, from a certain perspective, work got stressful for me again, so I just dove right back in to writing away my stress. And I plan to keep that ball rolling.

I can't exactly publish any of them right now since I'm still waiting on the cover art, but some of the Human AU fics are all ready to be published and have the first few chapters done.

Seeing as they're wining the popularity vote, either Monty or Moon will be the first to have their stories published. That's not to say they're the only ones who will get stories done for them, but those are the ones that I started working on first. If you want to change that at all, the poll is still up and there's probably a bit of time to sway the votes if you really wanted to.

You guys don't need an account, either, to vote!

Link to the poll (I'll leave it in the comments of this part as well): https://www.quotev.com/quiz/16148013/Human-AU-Security-Breach

Bit off topic with that, but I thought I'd give y'all the heads up as to what's happening. Outside of that, who knows what I'll be publishing next. Maybe it'll be another FNAF fic, maybe it'll be some obscure fandom none of you will know! Heck, I could even get a bit wild and do a Sun and Moon Show fic, since I think something like that could be fun.

Honestly, I know this is like... completely out of left field for me, but if you have any suggestions for a kind of fic you'd like to see from me, let me know! I can't promise I'll do all of them, but I am always happy to get ideas when I'm between fics or struggling with the ones I'm currently working on.

But I digress. Thank you all for your support on this story, and have a happy 2024!