Holiday Special

This chapter is not canon to the story. It's going to be based off of a human AU idea I've been slowly building during some of my spare time. There will be actual full-length stories that expand on this AU. For now, this is just going to be a brief sample.

There are going to be references to characters you probably don't know and a lack of characters you do know. Don't worry, this isn't canon to the main story, do not mind the absence or inclusion of certain characters.

<><><><><>

Normally, winter was bearable. Sure, it was cold outside and you'd normally have to take things like wind chill into account when leaving, but other than that it was a fine season. Not this year, though. This year, there had been a cold snap and the temperature had reached an all time low. To make matters worse, the heating in the building you and the other performers stayed in had died. While everyone else had old homes or friends or family they could stay with, you had just recently gotten into a nasty political fight with your parents and were not about to go crawling back to them because the heating was broken. Maybe it was petty to get so mad at them for having different political views, especially since other than that they were amazing people, but you didn't care. You were not going to tell them the heating had died and you needed a place to stay. Luckily, you had two boyfriends who were more than happy to take you back to their place with them while you and the other actors got your own little winter break.

"Welcome to our home. It's not much, but it's better than nothing," Moon said, opening the front door and gesturing for you to head inside.

You stepped into the house, looking around. The house was definitely small. You remembered Sun mentioning that it only had three bedrooms and one bathroom during the drive. Most of the furniture and decorations looked like they had been arranged by someone who played way too much Tetris. Though, it did seem to give the place as much space as possible to move around in. Many of the decorations were all space themed. Star charts, diagrams of planets, zodiacs, the only non-space decorations were fake floral. Sun and Moon walked in behind you, Moon closing and locking the door.

"I like it. It definitely fits you two," you said, chuckling slightly.

"Blame our brother," Moon mumbled.

"He's obsessed with astrology and astronomy. He always has been since he was little," Sun said.

"Is he here?" you asked.

"Nope. He's spending a few weeks with some friends," Moon said.

You nodded. So it was just going to be the three of you. You could get behind that. You noticed Sun running further into the house while Moon grabbed the bag you had packed and brought it into the living room.

"You know I can carry my own stuff, right?" you said.

"Yes, but you're also the guest," Moon said.

You watched him set your stuff down next to the couch before he picked you up and tossed you onto the couch, causing you to let out a small giggle. He quickly climbed on top of you, laying down on top of you and hugging you. You hugged him back, feeling him bury his face into your neck. A few minutes went by and Moon refused to let go of you, his grip on you never loosening and whining and grumbling every time you tried to move.

"You are so needy," you mumbled.

"You like it," he mumbled into your neck, sending a shiver down your spine.

"I leave for maybe five minutes and he's already got you pinned?" Sun asked, a slightly teasing tone to his voice as he walked back into the living room. He was carrying an armload of blankets and pillows that looked like it was about to fall out of his hands at any second.