QnA Shorts

These are all the questions that were directed at the specific characters. Some questions were paraphrased during the making of this chapter. Questions from both Wattpad and Quotev were used.

<><><><><>

Disassemble Vanny

"Go back to how they used to be?" Sun asked, staring at the person. "I mean... yeah. I wish I could go back to the daycare and be working with everyone again. But, I also don't mind being separated from Moon. I guess I kinda want things to go back to normal, but I also don't want them to, either. I'm just happy that everyone is alive and safe. Ms. Williams is even bringing back Foxy and Bonnie. I guess Foxy won't remember anything, though. She said the virus was in his coding chip for so long that it corrupted almost everything."

"And what about you, Oliver?" the person asked.

"I don't know... I don't think my life was ever normal. My big sibling was a robot before I was born and Uncle Bill had probably always been working with that bad man Ms. Williams told me about, so I don't think my life is normal. I'd like to go back to when I got to play with Mr. Sun and Mr. Moon at the daycare. That was fun," Oliver said. His voice was rather quiet the entire time, not holding much emotion.

"Well, the one bright side of all of this is now Moon and I can date (y/n) without us having to worry about them growing old. If they wind up loving us again, that is," Sun said.

"Wait, you were dating my sibling?" Oliver asked, staring up at Sun.

"Um..."

"You were dating (y/n)?"

"W-well, yes."

Oliver immediately shot up from his seat on the bed, glaring at Sun.

"You can't date them!" he yelled, stomping his foot on the floor.

Sun was both shocked and mildly amused.

"And why's that?" Sun asked.

"Because I say so," Oliver said.

"But what if they ask me out first?"

"They won't! I won't let them!"

"Well... what if me dating them meant I could be your big brother? Wouldn't that be fun?"

"No! No, no, no, no! I won't let anyone date my sibling!"

"What's going on?"

The two boys stopped their little argument, turning to look at the door. Standing there were (y/n) and Moon, both looking rather confused.

"Oh, it's nothing-"

"Mr. Sun said that you used to be dating him and Mr. Moon and that he wanted to start dating you again but you can't!" Oliver yelled, cutting Sun off.

(y/n) just smiled and rolled their eyes while Moon suppressed a laugh.

"When did we start dating them? I don't remember that," Moon said.

"Remember when Ms. Williams told you about that incident that caused you to lose a lot of your memories? It was back before that," Sun said.

"Did you remember that?" Moon asked, looking over at (y/n).

"No, but Sun did tell me about it," they said, shrugging.

Moon let out a dramatic gasp, placing a hand on his chest while trying to act betrayed.

"You told (y/n) but not your own brother? Shame! Shame upon you!" Moon exclaimed, causing Oliver's bad mood to finally crack as he let out a small giggle.