Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆

Content Warning:

This chapter contains a near death experience. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, there will be a summary provided at the end of the chapter.

<><><><><>

You ran towards the entrance as fast as you could, hoping and praying that the two boys were still there. Even if they weren't, you hoped that Oliver had been smart and ran to find Peter. Upon arriving, you couldn't find anyone at the entrance, not even Freddy. Your heart dropped and you realized they must've been somewhere else. You just hoped you weren't too late.

You ran back into the Pizzaplex, looking around for the three. You couldn't find them anywhere. You saw the other three animatronics wandering around, though you were shocked to see Roxy broken and missing her eyes. Gregory, Oliver, Freddy, and the attendant, however, were nowhere to be seen. You hadn't even seen Vanessa for most of the night. Going back to the Main Atrium, you felt something in your gut telling you to go to Fazer Blast. You hadn't really been there all night and something was telling you that you needed to check it out. Upon arriving, you thought you could make out the shape of three figures moving. It had to be the boys and Freddy. You ran into the area, managing to catch up to the three of them.

"What are you doing?" you hissed, catching the three off guard.

"(y/n)!" Oliver exclaimed, running over and hugging you legs.

"What are you doing here? You're not still trying to kill us, are you?" Gregory asked.

"No. And I should be asking you two what you're still doing here. Shouldn't you have left?" you asked.

"Gregory says he thinks he knows how to stop Vanny," Freddy said.

"Okay first of all, who the heck is Vanny and second, you're letting them?" you asked, crossing your arms and glaring at Freddy.

"Vanny is that rabbit lady who's been trying to kill us! We found her hideout and are gonna try and stop her," Gregory said.

"How? You and Oliver are the only two people in this entire building who can see her!" you hissed.

"Freddy has Roxy's eyes now! He can see her as well! I think," Gregory said.

"Really? Wonder how you got those," you said through clenched teeth.

"We need to stop her! If we don't, things are just going to keep getting worse," Oliver said.

You let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Fine. But I'm going with the three of you to make sure nothing happens," you said.

"And you promise you won't try to kill us?" Gregory asked.

"Promise," you said.

After quickly explaining the plan to you, the four of you made your way further into Fazer Blast. Freddy took the lead with Gregory and Oliver huddling behind him while you stayed behind all of them, constantly glancing over your shoulder to make sure you weren't going to be jumped from behind. Then again, you didn't know how well that would work out if the invisible killer rabbit lady was the one doing the jumping.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of robots moving behind you. Spinning around, you saw a few Staff Bots slowly rolling towards the four of you. Freddy moved to stand in front of the three of you, readying himself for a fight.

"Go! Get them to Vanny's hideout!" he said, motioning for the three of you to run.

You nodded, taking Oliver and Gregory's hands and pulling them away. Then, you heard the sound of a distorted feminine voice echo through the arena.