Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆

You ran towards the entrance as fast as you could, hoping and praying that the two boys were still there. Even if they weren't, you hoped that Oliver had been smart and ran to find Peter. Upon arriving, you couldn't find anyone at the entrance, not even Freddy. Your heart dropped and you realized they must've been somewhere else. You just hoped you weren't too late.

You ran back into the Pizzaplex, looking around for the three. You couldn't find them anywhere. You saw the other three animatronics wandering around, though you were shocked to see Roxy broken and missing her eyes. Gregory, Oliver, Freddy, and the attendant, however, were nowhere to be seen. You hadn't even seen Vanessa for most of the night. Eventually, you wound up giving up. The three seemed to have completely vanished. You walked back over to the daycare, decided it would be best if you just got your stuff and left.

"Sun! Moon! Are either of you there?" you called.

"(y/n)!"

You were almost immediately tackled to the ground by Sun. His grip on you was so tight, it felt like he was going to crush you. You struggled to move your arms to hug him back.

"You scared us so much! What happened? Where did your bandages go? Is your head okay? Where is your eye? What happened to your arm? Are you still being controlled?" he asked, barely giving you time to answer any of his questions.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. I just got a little roughed up, that's all," you said, managing to free your arms and cupping his cheeks. You noticed your arm looked a little more bent out of shape, but you didn't want to say anything. You didn't want him freaking out over the fact his hug was a little too strong. "Look, I need to get my stuff and go find Oliver. I think he left the building with Gregory and Freddy."

"They... left?" Sun slowly asked.

"I think. I don't actually know. I can't find them, though, so that's the only thing I can think of," you said.

"Alright, let's go find them," Sun said.

You nodded. He helped you get the rest of your stuff before the two of you ran towards the Loading Docks. It was the exit closest to your car. While you had told Sun he didn't need to and probably shouldn't go with you, he didn't listen to you. He seemed dead set on going with you. As soon as you made it to the Loading Docks, you were greeted with the sight of Gregory and Oliver digging through some of the cabinets while Freddy stood off to the side. None of them had noticed yours or Sun's presence. Sun moved to try and get their attention, but you stopped him. Crossing your arms, you took a few steps forward before clearing your throat. The three spun around, Gregory and Oliver letting out small, terrified screams.

"S-stay back! I'll hit you again!" Gregory yelled, holding up his flashlight.

"If you're trying to knock the virus out of my head, don't worry. Oliver already did the job for you," you said.

"Are you alright? What happened to you?" Freddy asked, taking a few steps forward.

"Like I said, Oliver already got rid of the virus," you said.

"I-I did that?" Oliver whispered. You could see tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

"Hey! Hey! It's alright! It's a good thing! That virus is gone now because of you! I think," you said, mumbling the last part as you hugged your brother.

"So... why are you here?" Gregory asked.

"(y/n) was very worried about all of you! So, we tried to find you," Sun said.

"Speaking of which, what the hell are you two doing?" you asked.

"Oh- uh... well..." Gregory trailed off.

"Gregory said he could get all three of us out of here," Oliver said.

"And how were you planning on doing that?"

"... stealing a car."

"Excuse me?!" Sun exclaimed, pushing past you and grabbing Gregory. "You, young man, are not old enough to be driving! I cannot believe you would think of doing something so dangerous!"

"Please don't be too hard on him, Sun. Gregory was just trying to help," Freddy said.

"Still! He should not be doing something so dangerous!" Sun huffed.

"If you were planning on driving out of here, we can just take my car. For one, you won't be stealing it and two, you'll have someone who actually knows how to drive in the front seat," you said.

"And what about your arm?" Gregory asked.

"It'll be fine. I can still drive like this," you said.

"What is going on here?"

The five of you spun around to see Ms. Williams standing in the doorway, her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"M-ms. Williams," you stuttered, taking a few steps back. You weren't sure how much you could trust her. After all, you did find that file about you in her office.

"What happened to my animatronics? And how exactly did you get in here?" she asked, glaring at Gregory.

"Ma'am, I'm so, so sorry about all of this. I should've kept a closer eye on them a-and gotten them out of the Pizzaplex, I'm so sorry-"

"(y/n), you are not the problem here. I highly doubt you were the one who did all this... unless those injuries are not from what I think they are from," she said.

"No, ma'am, they're not," you mumbled.

Ms. Williams let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose. She was surprisingly calm about all this. Did she have something to do with the events that had been happening these past few months?
"Why aren't you more freaked out? I mean, one of your workers is a robot," Gregory said, gesturing to you.

"Listen, I know what's been happening at this pizzeria," she said.

"Then why didn't you stop it? Or are you working with that crazy rabbit lady?"

"I was too scared to. There are things in this building that terrify me. The only reason I've stayed is to try to protect my animatronics as best I can. On that part, I think I've failed," she said. She let out another sigh, her posture relaxing. "I know what you all are doing, and I want to try to help. All I ask is that you get the animatronics out of here and help them."

"Wait, are you serious?" Gregory asked.

"Really? You'll let us go?" Freddy asked.

"Yes. (y/n), I'll keep in contact with you and help you where I can," she said.

Freddy, Gregory, Oliver, and Sun all began to freak out while Ms. Williams pulled you off to the side.

"Listen, I want you to take them and the rest of the animatronics out of town, ok? After everything that's happened tonight, I don't think it's safe to keep them here anymore," she said, placing a hand on your shoulder and keeping her voice low. She glanced over at the other animatronics, causing you to look over as well. You heard Freddy and Sun mentioning something about needing to grab some stuff before darting off. "I know all of this is confusing, but I need you to trust me when I say I am on your side. I know that almost all of you weren't in complete control of your actions tonight. So, I want you to get out of this place, fix up the animatronics, and just hide out until I give you the green light. I even know where you can stay without raising too much suspicion."

"Alright, but how am I going to get all of them out of here? There isn't enough room in my car," you said.

"You can take one of the vans. I'll help you load up everything you'll need. I'll try and hide the other animatronics and see if I can get some replacements up and running before anyone notices," she said.

You nodded. As soon as Freddy and Sun were back, you loaded up one of the vans while Ms. Williams pulled Sun off to the side and after about thirty Minutes, all of you were out on the road.