Leave the Pizzaplex ☆

Content Warning:

This chapter contains major character death. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, there will be a summary provided at the end of the chapter.

<><><><><>

You ran towards the entrance as fast as you could, hoping and praying that the two boys were still there. Even if they weren't, you hoped that Oliver had been smart and ran to find Peter. As you ran down the stairs to the main entrance, you saw Freddy just sitting there, staring at the doors. A wave of panic washed over you as you sprinted over to him. Neither of the boys were there. You practically skidded across the floor while trying to stop, grabbing onto Freddy's shoulders.

"Where are they?" you asked, forcing the animatronic bear to look up at you.

"They're... they're gone..." he mumbled.

"Why didn't you have them wait for me?"

"Gregory was worried you would still try to hurt them and Oliver said he knew an adult who could take care of them."

You let out a sigh of relief. He was talking about Peter. Peter would pick up the two and they'd be safe. They were going to be okay.

"Your arm... and your eye. What happened?" Freddy asked.

"Oliver pushed... well, I wouldn't say me, me exactly but he pushed me over the Fazcade balcony when that virus was taking control," you said.

"Are you okay?" he asked, standing up and taking your arm like it was about to shatter.

"I'll be fine. I think I can fix myself up as soon as I get home. I should get going, though," you said.

"Right. Please just... let me know how they're doing, alright?"

"I will, promise."

You ran back to the daycare, knowing you left your keys back up somewhere in Sun and Moon's room. Plus, it would be nice to check in on them and see how they were doing. You hadn't seen them for a lot of the night. Hopefully, it wouldn't take too long. You needed to make sure the two boys were okay. You would come back to the daycare later. Running into the daycare, you looked around for the attendant.

"Sun! Moon! Where are you!" you called.

There was some rustling from within one of the play structures before Sun came charging out and launched himself at you. You felt yourself get knocked to the ground as he wrapped his arms and legs around you, preventing you from moving.

"Sunshine! You're okay! I was so worried about you! There was so much blood everywhere and I tried to find someone to get you and then the lights went off and Moon came out and he wasn't acting like himself and when I finally came back you were gone!" he cried.

"It's okay! I'm alive. I'm not going anywhere," you said.

"What happened to your arm? And your eye? Are you in pain? Do you need me to get someone?" he asked, cupping your cheeks and checking you over.

"I'm fine! Please, you don't need to worry," you said, laughing a little. You pulled him close and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I'm going to need to go for a bit, but I'll be right back. I just need to get my keys from your room. I promise I'll be back as soon as possible."

"Is everything okay?" Sun asked, picking you up as the aerial cord descended from the ceiling and attached itself to his back.

"Oliver and Gregory left the building. I need to find them, go home and get myself fixed up, then I'll be back and we can try to figure out how to help Moon," you said.