Epilogue Pt. 12

You sat by the stage, staring up at the two golden animatronics performing on it. You rested your arms on the table, your head lulling to the side. Fredbear's only ever seemed fun with friends. Unfortunately, you had just moved here.

"Hey, can I sit here?"

You slowly looked up, seeing a boy around your age standing by the table you were at. You just gave him a small nod. He climbed into the chair across from yours, setting a fox plush on the table. Squinting at it, you noticed it had a chunky eyepatch made from scraps of felt and a crooked hook made out of tinfoil.

"What's that?" you asked.

"Oh, Foxy? He's my best friend. He's a pirate fox who goes on cool adventures and finds treasure and goes on dates with all the pretty girls!" the boy boasted.

"That's weird," you mumbled.

"It's not weird! My dad said he's really cool and he'll make him into the next animatronic here!" the boy whined.

"Well, I think he's weird. If you want him to be really cool, he can't just go on adventures by himself! He needs a crew!" you said.

"Huh... a crew," the boy mumbled.

You nodded, grabbing a napkin from the table and a pen from your pocket. You began to doodle on the napkin for a few minutes, drawing up a crew that even included the two stage performers in front of you. Sliding it over to the boy, you shoved the pen back in your pocket.

"There, how about that?" you asked.

"It's... weird. I like it," he said, smiling.

You laughed and nodded.

"Ah, there you are, (y/n)."

Looking over, you saw your uncle Bill walking over to the table. He had a soft smile on his face as he stopped next to you. He put a hand on your shoulder, smiling at the boy across from you.

"I see you've already met Michael," he said.

"Wait, you know Mr. May?" the boy, who you could only assume was called Michael, asked.

"You know my Uncle?" you asked back.

Bill laughed, ruffling your hair.

"Michael is the son of my boss. I was planning on introducing the two of you at some point, but I see he beat me to it," he said, smiling. "Why don't we go gather your siblings and go say hi to your dad?"

"Do we have to?" Michael groaned.

"You should. Your dad's been working very hard to keep this place open."

With a sigh, Michael hopped down from the table, grabbing Foxy and motioning for you to follow him. You followed after him, watching him walk around the Pizzeria.

"You have siblings?" you asked.

"I wish I didn't. They're so annoying," he grumbled.

"I'd love to have a sibling. Being an only child sucks," you grumbled.

"Let's trade places."

You let out a laugh, nodding. Soon, you came across two other kids, a little girl and a little boy. The boy looked rather similat.to Michael, the two sharing the same hair color and having similar features. The girl looked nothing like either of them, having bright blonde hair that was held out of her face with a red bow.

"(y/n), this is Liz and Evan. Liz, Evan, this is Mr. May's (niece/nephew), (y/n)," Michael said.

"It's nice to meet you guys," you said, smiling.