Epilogue Pt. 4

"Little boy, I am not going to let you go down there! We could get lost and one of you could get hurt!" Eclipse exclaims.

"Well I'm going. I'm gonna find Cassie."

Oliver watched as Gregory darted off towards a door behind some crushed metal fences.

"Little-! Ugh... do children these days really not do what they're told?" Eclipse asked, crossing his arms. Oliver could almost visualize the frown on his face.

"Cassie and I are his only friends. He really wants to find her," he said. He carefully grabbed onto one of Eclipse's pant legs, giving the fabric a small tug. "Can- can we please follow him? I don't want him getting hurt."

With a sigh, Eclipse placed a hand on Oliver's head. He felt his hair lightly being ruffled.

"Alright, we can go after him. Only because you asked nicely, and I can't let a child get hurt."

The two began to follow the general direction Gregory had gone in, Oliver relying on vague memories of the last time he had been in the Pizzaplex to try and find the elevator shaft. It wasn't helping the poor boy that the area looked almost unrecognizable. Eventually, he was able to find the same door he remembered going down in the first place.

The door looked like it had been tilted slightly, like the wall was on an angle. It was almost pitch black on the other side. Gripping onto Eclipse's hand, he pulled him towards the door.

"Are you sure you want to go down there?" he asked.

"I'm not scared," Oliver mumbled.

"I never said you-"

"I'm not scared."

Oliver heard Eclipse sigh as the animatronic let him lead him through the door. Somehow, the metal stairs hadn't collapsed. Reaching the bottom, he noticed that even the tunnel hadn't seemed to have changed much. At least, he didn't think it had. Reaching the elevator, he realized it wasn't at the top anymore. He remembered taking it back up when trying to escape with Gregory and Freddy. Maybe Cassie had taken it down. Pressing the button, he waited for the lift to come back up.

"I really don't think we should be getting on such a rickety old thing. Why don't we go find Gregory then look for another, safer way down," Eclipse suggested.

"This is the only way down! I know it! We have to take this way down," Oliver snapped, glaring up at Eclipse.

There was a warped ding as the elevator doors opened. Getting inside, Oliver shot Eclipse a look. The animatronic let out a sigh before stepping inside as well. The ride was quiet at first. Then, Oliver felt a hand on top of his head.

"That's your sibling's jacket, correct?" Eclipse asked.

"Y-yeah," Oliver mumbled, wrapping the fabric tighter around himself.

"Was it their favorite?"

He nodded.

"They have very good taste. It looks quite comfy."

"It's a lot softer when they wash it."

The elevator came to a stop, and Oliver stepped out. He slowly walked down the path, hearing Eclipse walking behind him. Eventually, he came to a stop in front of a massive pile of rubble.

"Are you... k-kidding me," he said, clenching his fists. He could feel his throat tightening up as his body began to shake.

"Hey, hey! It's going to be alright!" Eclipse said, kneeling next to him and wrapping an arm around him. He placed his free hand on his shoulder.

"No it's not! Everything in this stupid place is just ruining everything! Nothing would have happened if none of us went to this stupid place!" he screamed, shoving the animatronic off of him. "You don't get it! You don't get it!"

"Of course I-"

"No you don't! You're just programmed to pretend you do! You just say the same stupid things over and over to make people happy! But it doesn't make me happy! It won't ever make me happy!"

"Oliver."

The (h/c)-haired boy snapped his head up. Instead of a red glow in his left eye and a yellow one in his right, both of Eclipse's eyes had a faint yellow glow to them. Both of his metal hands were placed on his shoulders.

"Mr. Sun..?"

He was pulled into a tight hug, feeling bits of metal poking him but not causing him any pain. He gripped onto the attendant, feeling his hands trembling.

"I'm here, Oliver. I'm here," Sun murmured, carefully picking Oliver up.

"Why- why are you here? Mr. Eclipse said you weren't allowed to come out?" he whispered.

"Well, Mr. Eclipse knew he couldn't help you, so he made a little tiny exception. You should make sure to thank him when you see him again."

Oliver nodded. He felt Sun begin to shift around before stopping.

"Look, Ollie. There's a tunnel right there. Why don't we go explore it and see if we can find your friends down there," Sun said.

Glancing over, Oliver noticed the tunnel Sun was looking at. It was just off to the side and somewhat out of sigh, but still fairly visible. He felt the animatronic begin to carry him over before setting him down. He watched Sun climb into the tunnel.

"Now follow me. I don't want you getting separated."

Getting down on his hands and knees, Oliver slowly followed after Sun. It was dark, and he was having a hard time holding his flashlight. Crawling wasn't easy with just one hand.

"Mr. Sun? What happened to (y/n)? Why didn't they ever try to escape?" Oliver asked.

"(y/n)... they did try to, but they didn't want to leave us either. They tried to save us... but they got too damaged. I tried to help them, but Moon took over after a while and I lost them. More of the building just kept collapsing, and I couldn't find them," Sun slowly explained.

"But the Pizzaplex stopped shaking after. It was only for like five minutes."

"We were stuck under some of the rubble and (y/n) wasn't responding. Even if you went back right after, none of us were in any condition to try and call for you."

Oliver hummed. He should've tried looking harder. Maybe he could've helped his sibling. Vanessa was nice, but she wasn't his sibling. She was just some random lady. Sure, he was glad he helped her, but he would've taken (y/n) over her any day.

As the two exited the tunnel, Oliver could start to make out a strange sound. At least, strange for the Pizzaplex. Rushing water. He grabbed onto Sun's hand, walking with him until the two reached a rather odd sight: a massive cave with waterfalls and glowing mushrooms.