Kill Afton ☆ ☆

You ran towards the entrance as fast as you could, hoping and praying that the two boys were still there. Even if they weren't, you hoped that Oliver had been smart and ran to find Peter. Upon arriving, you couldn't find anyone at the entrance, not even Freddy. Your heart dropped and you realized they must've been somewhere else. You just hoped you weren't too late.

You ran back into the Pizzaplex, looking around for the three. You couldn't find them anywhere. You saw the other three animatronics wandering around, though you were shocked to see Roxy broken and missing her eyes. Gregory, Oliver, Freddy, and the attendant, however, were nowhere to be seen. You hadn't even seen Vanessa for most of the night.

Some time passed. You eventually ran into Chica who was missing her beak. However, the boys were still nowhere to be found. Part of you was worried they were trying to do something dumb, and another part was worried they would go after the attendant next. And since you couldn't find the boys, your next best option was to go fund the attendant in case he was their next target.

Running back to the daycare, you went straight to the attendant's room. You found Sun curled up in the corner, his body completely still. You walked over to him, pulling him into a hug. He barely even reacted to your presence, only shifting slightly in your embrace.

"What's wrong?" you whispered.

"Moon's gotten worse... I can't even call that thing Moon anymore," he whispered back.

You frowned, hugging him tighter. Things seemed to be getting worse and worse. Part of you was worried things would get out of hand very soon.

"They're going to disassemble us... I know it," you heard Sun whisper.

"No. No they won't. I'm not going to let you get disassembled," you said.

It was quiet between you and Sun for a bit. You just sat there, hugging him as he violently shook. That was all you could do. You didn't know how else to comfort him. You didn't think you could take him out of the building and it felt too risky to try and take him down to maintenance to see about getting the virus out of Moon. Hell, he could be too far gone at this point. You didn't know.

The building let out a large groan and your head shot up to look around. You could feel the building shaking slightly and your grip on Sun tightened. Was that an earthquake? It couldn't be. It felt too short. Then again, it was possible it was a small one, a magnitude two or three.

Sun let out a small whimper at the sound of the building shaking, causing you to hug him tighter.

"It's alright, Sun. It's gonna be okay," you whispered.

He finally turned around to look at you and you could feel him tense up.

"Oh my lord... Sunshine, what happened to your eye?" he asked, raising a hand to cup your cheek. He glanced down at your arms and began to freak out even more. "And your arm! What happened? Are you okay? Do you need me to fix you? I-I'm sure we have something around here that can help. M-maybe glue? We have lots of glue. A-and there's spare parts back here."

"Sun, it's alright. I'm not in pain, I'm still functioning, I'm fine," you said, placing your good hand on his shoulder.

"B-but you're hurt-"

"It's really fine. You don't need to worry about me."

The building began to shake again as it let out another groan. Sun immediately latched onto you, violently shaking as he buried his face in your shoulder.

"Are you ok?" you asked.

"I just... don't like the noise. It's scary," he mumbled.

"Yeah, I don't like it either," you said.

The shaking and groaning became more and more frequent and you wound up curling up in a corner with Sun in your lap. He was clinging to you, violently shaking and mumbling something about not feeling safe. You couldn't leave, though. You knew that some of the workers were going to start arriving soon and if you were seen with Sun, you'd be dead ten times over. The daycare was really the only safe place for the two of you right now. You'd just have to hold out until the Pizzaplex closed again.

"Sunshine? Are we going to die?" Sun whispered.

"No. No, we're not. It's probably just a really, really long earthquake," you said.

You knew that wasn't the case, but even you were starting to get scared. Maybe if you lied to yourself enough, it would get better.

Then, the Pizzaplex gave out a load groan and you could hear the sound of something in the distance starting to crumble. The shaking began to grow more and more violent and you knew you had to get out of there.

Grabbing Sun's hand, you pulled him up and dragged him out of the room, running down the hall and towards the nearest exit. The lights began to flicker and blink as cracks started forming in the walls around you. You just continued to run, though. You didn't know what else you could do. You felt nauseous at the idea of Oliver still being somewhere in the building, but you didn't have time to find him. You just hoped he could find a safe place to take shelter if he was still here.

Suddenly, the floor cracked and the part you were standing on jutted up, causing Sun to slam into the concrete and fall over. You stumbled forward, letting go of his hand and tumbling to the ground. You quickly pushed yourself up at the sound of the attendant crying out in pain. Running back over to where he was, you jumped down onto the level he was and knelt beside him. The lights flickered as Sun clutched his head. His fingers dug into the plastic that made up his face plate as he writhed on the ground.

"Sun, we need to go. I know you're in pain, but we need to get out of here," you said, trying to help him up.

"M-Moon... no... no- no. I don't want to die- I don't- please!" he cried.

The building let out another creak and the floor beneath you gave a massive jolt, sending you tumbling back. It started to feel like the part of the building you were standing on was falling or sinking into the ground. There was a cracking noise above you and you looked up, seeing the roof starting to cave in. You practically launched yourself off the ground, sprinting over to Sun. It felt like the world was going in slow motion as the roof above him started to collapse.

"Sun!"

The second your hand made contact with him, you pulled him into a tight hug. Barely a second later, you felt something land on top of you.

<><><><><>

This ending has the potential to get a small epilogue when the DLC comes out.