Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆

A few months had gone by. The Pizzaplex had been shut down for a bit and was working on being relocated. During that time, Ms. Williams had fixed you up and had you help with fixing up the animatronics. Most employees had been either laid off or were temporarily suspended from working. The Pizzaplex was being downsized and the layout was being completely changed to prevent any more "incidents" as many of the managers had been calling them.

From what you learned, Ms. Williams, and now Dave, were the only two higher ups who knew what had actually happened that night. Everyone else had just been told that some assholes had been breaking into the building and ruining the animatronics as well as putting Vanessa in danger. No one found out about William Afton, no one found out about the virus that had infected both animatronics and people, no one found out the truth. Hell, you being a robot was kept on the down low.

Currently, the Pizzaplex was a few days away from its grand reopening. You were sitting at the desk in the new daycare, going over the new company policies that had just been released as well as trying to figure out what your actual job title was as you hadn't been told yet. Oliver and Gregory were running around the daycare, playing a game of tag with Sun and Foxy. You had gotten permission to fix him up and give the fox animatronic his own space in the daycare. You thought he would be a good addition to the daycare, someone who could help take care of the older kids. You also wanted to fix him up to honor Bill, though you didn't really tell anyone that. After all, Foxy was his favorite animatronic.

"You're not going to join them?" Moon asked, leaning over the desk and smiling down at you.

That was another new change to the daycare. Sun and Moon had been separated. It was mostly for safety reasons after what had happened at the old location. Ms. Williams didn't want to risk having to completely shut down the daycare again due to one half of the attendant glitching or being tampered with. It took a while for the two to get used to not sharing a body, but they adjusted rather fast when they realized they had more ways to mess with you now.

"No. I have stuff I need to do," you said.

"Oh come on. It looks like you're just doing some boring paperwork," Moon said.

"One, you're not playing either and two, I'll have plenty of time to hang out and play after this place opens," you said.

Moon chuckled and shook his head, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear. "Touche."

You smiled and rolled your eyes, opening up the document that outlined your position and what you'd be doing. Your smile immediately fell though the second your eyes landed on your position title.

"Daycare worker? Seriously? Not head of daycare?" you grumbled. You scrolled through the rest of the document, growing more and more annoyed. "Did they actually hire some rando for the head of daycare position? I'm literally the last person who was still working for the daycare when it closed."

"Maybe it's because you're a robot?" Moon suggested.

"Doubt it. Ms. Williams said I was still going to mostly be treated like all the other human workers," you said.

"Mostly?"

"I mean, I technically don't need lunch breaks anymore. We got that changed while I was being repaired."

You heard the sound of a notification coming from your computer. You glanced back down at it, seeing an email notification. You clicked on it, opening the email and reading through it.

"(y/n), two of our new daycare workers have come in for a tour of the place. I'm going to show them around most of the building, but I want you to be the one to show them around the daycare and introduce them to the animatronics.