Chapter 71

Content Warning

This chapter contains verbal manipulation, threats, violence, and gore. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, there will be a summary provided at the end of the chapter.

<><><><><>

Out of fear that you'd get into another fight with Eclipse, you just left him on. You had the chance to turn him off whenever he seemed to go back to normal, but the sane part of you craved that sort of interaction. You weren't sure what you'd do if you lost that source of comfort. Over the next few days, it became obvious that this other side of Eclipse wasn't actually Eclipse. It was someone else. Someone was using him as a way to communicate with you. You learned that the side of Eclipse that you liked had tried to fight off whatever was using his body as a host, but eventually stopped fighting after Vanessa almost completely destroyed him and brought him to you.

Knowing that he tried to fight back and lost actually scared you. It explained why this other side would let him out. They wanted to show you just what happens if you try to fight back. Eclipse and Bill were the two examples of what would happen if you tried to fight against the voices in your head. You could get beaten up and possibly die. That thought scared you. You weren't quite ready to die.

While you were able to block out the person controlling Eclipse at first, it slowly became harder and harder to ignore him. He was constantly praising Vanessa, calling her "the perfect follower". Between the constant praise of your coworker, the voices whispering nasty thoughts, and Eclipse's constant use of the nicknames Sun and Moon gave you, you started feeling like it would be better to just give in.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Still working on that new friend of yours?" Eclipse asked, leaning over your shoulder and watching you work on the star animatronic. You slowly nodded, keeping your eyes trained on the animatronic in front of you. "It's rather... familiar, isn't it?"

"Maybe you should go look in a mirror," you mumbled.

"Aw, don't be like that, Sunshine! You know saying mean things hurts my feelings," he said, mimicking Sun's voice almost perfectly. You don't know how he learned to do that, but it caused you to come close to crying anytime he mimicked Sun or Moon's voice.

"And you know it hurts my feelings when you use their voices," you spat, finally looking up from your work to glare at the animatronic.

"Don't talk back to me, (y/n)."

"Fuck. Off," you hissed.

You felt yourself being yanked up by your hair, getting dragged out of your seat and thrown to the ground.

"Remind me again who's in charge here?" Eclipse said, standing above you with a death glare on his face.

Quit fighting. Just give up already. You can't win this fight. You don't have any control here.

"This is my house," you said, slowly pushing yourself up. "This is my house. You forced your way in here, broke my rules, forced me to push everyone away. You have no fucking right do be doing this in my house! So why don't you shut your damn mouth and follow my rules before I disassemble you the same fucking way Bill disassembled Bonnie!"

Before you even knew what was happening, you were back on the floor, Eclipse digging his fingers into your shoulders while screaming at you. You grabbed his sides and, with strength you never even knew you had before, ripped one of his arms off of you and snapped it at the forearm. Eclipse screamed again, raising his good hand and punching your square in the face. The two of you began to tussle. You didn't know what Eclipse wanted to do to you, but you knew what you wanted to do to him. You wanted him dead. You wanted whatever was controlling him to hurt, to suffer, to die.

As the two of you fought, you kept feeling your body getting scratched and torn into. It didn't hurt, though. Maybe it was the adrenaline. It was the only possible thing that could've caused you to not feel any pain at this moment, right? It didn't matter in the end. What mattered was that the lack of pain allowed you to get in more hits then you probably would've if you were in pain. While Eclipse was leaving large cuts and gashes all over your body, you were slowly disassembling him bit by bit. You were cracking and breaking off different parts of him, biting the plastic casing whenever your hands couldn't snap it.

The living room was turning into a bloody and oily mess. You felt Eclipse's hand grip around your mouth, pushing and pulling it while digging into the skin around your cheeks. You opened your mouth, biting down on his hand and breaking off chunks of plastic around his fingers. The pieces cut into your skin, leaving small cuts in and around your mouth. Letting out another scream, Eclipse raised his hand and slammed it onto your face, digging his fingers into your skin and tearing them across. You felt the skin get partly ripped away, obscuring part of your vision. Yet, there was no pain. You should've felt something, but you didn't. No amount of adrenaline should've let you not feel something like that.

With a scream of your own, you used all of your strength to push Eclipse off of you. You grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him over to the wall and slamming his face against the corner repeatedly.

"Get! Out! Of! My! House!" you screamed with each slam.

Throwing him to the ground, you got on top of him and began repeatedly punching his face, barely giving him any time to recover between each hit. You could feel his "good" hand digging into your stomach, ripping through your shirt and digging at the skin beneath. With one final scream, you clasped both hands together and brought them down onto his face. His movements came to a sudden stop. He lay on the floor, motionless. You were panting, your body violently shaking. Stumbling to your feet, you placed a hand on the wall. The world around you was spinning and you could see small black dots littering your vision. You were finally succumbing to the wounds, weren't you?

Find it. Find it. Find it.

"How about you shut the fuck up for five seconds before I find you and beat you up," you growled.

You slowly made your way to the bathroom, keeping a hand on the wall for support. As you moved, the spinning got more violent and the black dots got larger. With pale, shaking hands, you gripped the doorknob to the bathroom and opened the door. Stumbling in, you immediately latched onto the skin. You needed to hurry. Maybe, if you were fast enough, you could actually survive this.

There was a small glint in the mirror that caught your eye. Glancing up, you saw something... metal? Then, you felt yourself tipping over and the world faded to black.

<><><><><>

For the next few days, the MC leaves Eclipse on out of fear for getting hurt and desperation to have someone to talk to. Eventually, they get tired of his constant harassment and stand up for themselves only to be attacked. The two get into a fight, both taking serious injuries, and Eclipse is destroyed. As the MC tried to get to the bathroom to tend to their injuries, they see something metal reflecting in the mirror before passing out.