Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project

So! Ruin is finally out! And honestly I'm not the biggest fan. But that, however, is the beauty of being a writer. Specifically, a fanfic writer as now I can interoperate the DLC in such a way that my little magpie brain can process it while also having it match up with the fanfiction.

I've seen a lot of people argue and speculate about Ruin, and I don't think I've seen this much fighting since the locked box incident with FNAF 4. So, I want to clear up what plot points, details, and theories I am going to be using in this epilogue before it gets published.

I am not trying to claim anything as cannon. If I'm being completely honest, my theory is that there's no cannon and everything is a chaotic mess so let's just stop arguing right and wrong and just roll with whatever bs Scott and Steel Wool throw at us, but I don't think people will like that. So, I've given up arguing cannon and will just ignore anyone who pushes their anime glasses up their nose, moistens their lips and say "Well actually-". Shut up, I don't care. Let me have fun.

If you try to argue with me about what I am using as cannon for a fanfiction, expect to be blocked or muted depending on the site you're using and the severity of the arguing.

This special epilogue is going to be taking place after the events of Ruin, though I'm undecided on the ending I'm going to use from the DLC. Ruin itself seems to take place after the Afton ending in Security Breach. I am also going to be including elements from the Princess Quest ending, due to some of the details in Ruin.

If this isn't an idea you are at all fond of, this epilogue might not be for you. I will provide a list of videos I got some of my theories and points from if people take an interest in them.

I was going to be uploading the epilogue in mass, however Wattpad has been getting on my ass about not having updated my stories in a while so I might as well do it in parts so they stop bothering me. Plus, this will actually give me an incentive to write daily again.

AND NOW, FOR A BIG ASS ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am currently working with a friend of mine/my editor to make a fully dubbed audio reading of my FNAF fics! I was already planning on just doing non-dubbed audio readings, but when I asked him to help me with some of the audio editing, he said we could do more than just that and we're currently looking into getting actual voice acting for some of the characters. We're going to be working with some of our other friends to help cover all the voices, since I like his Sun voice but as pointed out by another friend, it wasn't quite right.

Now, I'm not actually looking for voice actors. I believe I have enough people to cover all the characters, especially if people can take multiple voices (which I don't doubt this group can do). I also don't have a planned date for the videos to be uploaded. All I know is we're going to try and start working on them and that I want to upload the first five at once, but other than that I have nothing set in stone.

Now, the first part of the Epilogue should be uploaded hopefully in a few hours? I've got some stuff going on. Like I said, Wattpad has been on my ass about uploading (which is a legit message they can send you, I wish I was joking). I just decided to post this mostly so people know what's going on. I'm also going to be removing the story's "complete" tag and meshing some of the A/N's together.