Chapter 83

The voice in your head began to cackle as you sat there on the floor, hyperventilating. You couldn't tell if this was a shrine or some sort of fucked up reserection process. Sitting inside the recharge station was what looked like a fusion of an animatronic and a corps. It was beyond horrifying and disturbing for you.

That's what you almost were.

The thought made you want to throw up. That's what you could've been? Something that looked like a fucked up science experiment? Then it clicked. That was William Afton. That was the man who was found dead inside of his own creation. And he was the one pulling the strings here. You stood up, anger and hatred filling you. You ran up to the recharge station, slamming your hand against it.

"You bastard!" you screamed, hitting the metal cylinder a few more times.

Is that how you greet the man who saved you?

"Shut up! Shut up..."

You collapsed back onto the floor, tears pouring down your cheeks. You slammed your hand against the recharge station one last time before bringing it up to try and wipe away the tears. You turned and crawled over to the folder that you had grabbed from Ms. William's office. Looking through it, you found a bunch of notes, drawings, and pictures of you. Most of the notes had something to do with strange bugs or design tweeks. Most of it was written in Bill's handwriting or just typed up, but there were some little notes that looked like they had been written by Ms. Williams. Why did she have this? Why was she writing on it? Did she know that you were a robot? She had to, right? If she had seen these notes, how could she not know? Was there anyone in your life who didn't know?

You noticed another newspaper clipping inside the folder. "(y/n) (l/n), the only missing child found". You read it over, seeing the article talking about you being the only child to be found out of the missing children's incidents and that you weren't able to provide the police any evidence due to amnesia. Were you really the only child to be found? Well, found wouldn't be the right word, would it? More like killed and rebuilt.

You stood up, stumbling slightly as you grabbed onto one of the nearby tables. You did know how much shit you could take anymore. This was madness. But, now you knew where the source of this weird mind control was coming from. At least, you think you do. If it isn't the animatronic corpse in front of you, you didn't know what was.

"You made a big mistake taking me here. I'm gonna find a way to kill you, I swear it," you spat, glaring at the recharge station. Grabbing the file, you left the room and went back to the main atrium.

Like you could do anything.

"I can and I will. Just you fucking watch," you growled.

Your vision started violently spinning and you fell to the ground, curling up into a ball and clutching your head. As soon as the spinning stopped, you sat up again, holding your head.

"Those fuckers..." you hissed.

Leave... alone

"Oh no. Oh no, no, no. They're- they're going too fucking far," you said, letting out a giggle as you stood up. "Should've had you disassemble those games when I had the chance."

Princess Quest?

"No shit. But now... now those two have to go. They've crossed the fucking line," you laughed.

You made your way over to Roxy Raceway, knowing they had to be somewhere near that area. You walked into the salon and into the back, knowing that's where the first game was. Upon arriving, you saw that the game was powered on with neither of the boys in sight. You hadn't seen them anywhere else in the raceway, so unless they managed to sneak past you they were still in the room.

"Where are you~" you called, spinning as you walked around the room. "I know you're in here. Why don't you two come out? I won't hurt you."

Silence. They were good at this game.

"How about we make a deal! You two come out right now and I won't kill you! Doesn't that sound nice?" you said.

Just then, you felt something slam into the back of your head, causing you to stumble forward.

"Gregory!"

"How about you stop possessing my friend's sibling and I won't put another dent in your head!"

You spun around, seeing the two boys standing near the door. Gregory had Oliver pushed behind him, who was shaking like a leaf and looking extremely worried.

"You brats," you hissed before charging at them.

Gregory pushed Oliver back, grabbing a hair dryer that was laying on the ground and throwing it at you. It hit you square in the face, causing you to fall over. As you sat up, rubbing the spot where you were hit, you could hear the sound of Oliver yelling something about a Faz Cam at Gregory.

Don't...

"You better fucking hope your brother is good at begging cause if he isn't, that little brat is going to die," you growled.

You got up, walking out of the raceway. You couldn't see either of them anywhere. Either they were hiding somewhere in the raceway, or they had moved on to find the second game. How they knew that game was important was beyond you, but you weren't going to let them finish it.

Please... leave them alone...

"Ya know what? Ya know fucking what? How about we kill you? End your miserable existence and make it official. No one will notice your death. Not as long as I'm around to keep this pathetic excuse for a body running. No one will even realize what happened," you spat. Nothing. "That's what I thought."

You made your way over to the arcade, knowing that's where the next game was. If you could catch the two boys there, life would be so much easier. You walked into the arcade, memories flowing back as you glanced over at the stage. The DJ was there, though he was powered off. Staff Bots moved around you in their normal loops, not paying you any mind when you got too close. You made your way to the repair hall, going straight to where the second Princess Quest game was located. As you stood in front of it, you felt as if the game was almost mocking you, just asking for you to try and do something to it. However, you knew there wasn't much you could do to it at this point. It had this uncanny ability to keep you from getting too close to it. You walked back out, heading to one of the karaoke rooms. You looked at the clock on the wall, seeing it was 5:00 AM.

So close...

"Oh please. Even if those two do last until the doors open, we have someone waiting for them."