2

This place has been completely reduced to a world where people cannibalize people.

The dead, pale and ashen zombies started to attack all the living creatures around them with blank eyes. They use their teeth and nails to scratch and hunt their former counterparts around them.

And the people who woke up reacted one by one after the initial surprise—zombies! These people have turned into zombies that appeared in some works!

Crazy scenes are staged in almost all cities, and near a community in T City, a group of people who have experienced the initial panic and anxiety, after regaining their senses, actually took the sharp weapons they could find, and fought with their colleagues. The survivors in the community gathered together and prepared to go out to find some supplies.

That's right, some lucky people escaped the initial catastrophe after waking up because they lived alone and there were no monsters that turned into zombies around them. When they came back to their senses, they quickly sorted out their clues, and found some other survivors who were still alive from the network that was still in operation. It is best to collect some supplies as soon as possible, and escape the city with capable people to establish a base in a sparsely populated place. Or wait for ZF rescue in a safe place in the city, and then evacuate to the official base.

As a result, these people who were relatively strong, or relatively courageous, or who didn't have any food at home, just because they saw living people moving in the same community, got together.

Their reaction was very quick. After all, at least half of the residents in City T should have returned home when the accident happened yesterday. Even if they become zombies, they may not be able to rush out of the house right now, right?

Of course, there are definitely a lot of zombies still wandering outside. They can only rely on simple weapons and a relatively large number of people to resist those crazy zombies.

Thank you for the dissemination and promotion of literary works, games, and film and television works about zombies. At least the vast majority of people knew that it would be difficult to kill zombies completely if they couldn't blow their heads off at once.

But because of the familiar faces, people's resistance to killing compatriots, and guilt, it is difficult for them to give up everything and rise up to kill the enemy.

And when they are forced by the cruelty of reality and have to stand up and resist, more people find out in despair—killing people is not as simple as writing these two words. After almost exhausting one zombie with simple weapons, few people have the strength to continue to chop and fly the second one.

Although a lot of physical strength can be saved if thermal weapons can be used, who can get those thermal weapons in China except for some special groups?

Hack, dodge, chase, run for your life.

Just when this group of people rushed to the entrance of a large supermarket, a group of zombies suddenly rushed out from the corner, making the group feel desperate for an instant—they were far more numerous than those chasing behind their own group. Those zombies! And they are closer than the zombies following behind!

If these people still had the courage and strength to fight the enemy when they rushed out of the community, then at this time, the only thing they could think of was to run into the supermarket first and find a safe place to hide!

Although the gate of the supermarket was wide open, it seemed that the situation here was a bit chaotic when something strange happened yesterday evening. More than half of the gate was actually blocked by a long string of carts connected by ropes, making it impossible for people to pass through for a while.