42

Wei Xuan opened his eyes again, looking at Du Hang who was still "catching" snowflakes with his mouth up. He remembered that the survivors in the base in the previous life began to complain some time after the end of the world, saying that the zombies outside had become familiar with their weird strength and running speed. Even after a year or two, the zombies became much more cunning than in the early days of the end of the world, and even knew how to set traps to catch the survivors who came to their door.

From this point of view, rather than saying that the zombies gradually became familiar with their physical abilities, it might be better to say that something stimulated their evolution and development.

So what would stimulate them and allow them to gradually evolve bit by bit after zombification?

- Blame snow.

It was the strange snow that turned the whole world into zombies. It directly turned most of the humans into zombies, and a small number of humans gained supernatural powers. Then, in the days to come, it will gradually allow those humans who have become zombies to gradually master and become familiar with their own abilities, and maybe... it will also allow them to regain their intelligence.

Wei Xuan didn't know what this meant, and he couldn't imagine the future of human society.

If the zombies can really get a chance to survive for a long time, then Wei Xuan is absolutely happy to see it. But if this will cause the complete extinction of human society...he will still feel a faint sadness in his heart-the current situation makes it impossible for him to attribute his status to either side, but he actually has an inseparable relationship with both sides Relationship.

"In short... it all depends on God's will." Slowly walked back to Du Hang's side, because today's shock was too great, Wei Xuan felt suddenly very tired, so he leaned his head on Du Hang's body , wrapped his arms around his waist, and stood quietly with Du Hang on the roof of this house.

The changes in the world, the future of mankind, all of these are not something that an ordinary person can change and participate in. He just needs to live a good life with his Du Hang.

Du Hang, who was eating snowflakes with his head up, felt Wei Xuan's embrace. He lowered his head and closed his mouth, looked at the top of Wei Xuan's head leaning on him, and blinked his eyes in some puzzlement. Yes, blink, although he would close his eyes to imitate the way humans sleep, but Du Hang, who has never blinked before, actually blinked at this time.

But Wei Xuan didn't see this scene, which also saved him from having to burn his brain cells again because of this sudden situation.

The two stood side by side on the icy and snowy roof for four hours. Hugging the cold Du Hang in his arms, the top of his head, shoulders and other places were covered with white snow unceremoniously, but Wei Xuan didn't feel how cold it was.

Although the ground is covered with snow, it is still midsummer and autumn has not yet entered, so it is not too cold even in snowy weather. Although Wei Xuan didn't wear much, for safety reasons and to prevent accidental scratches, Wei Xuan would wear long-sleeved trousers even when he was moving around the community.

Therefore, although Wei Xuan felt a little cold, it was as if he was standing in a pile of ice cream in midsummer. Although it was cold, it would not cause him to get sick.

"The snow has stopped... It's time for us to get busy." Wei Xuan checked the situation in the sky. The dark clouds in the sky had gradually dispersed, and the gray sky gradually revealed a blue color. It is still daytime, so I am afraid that the snow will completely melt into snow water without waiting until tomorrow.