138

Wei Xuan felt that the problem was serious, very serious.

It's okay for his zombie boyfriend to learn his own words, his own behavior, and his own movements. Even if he learns clumsily and doesn't learn well, it's still a manifestation of love and cuteness.

But now, my boyfriend is trying to imitate two guys who distribute dog food everywhere without caring about the feelings of the general public. Wei Xuan thinks this is very bad and must be corrected!

So, he pondered for a while, and then said to him solemnly: "This is not 'together', this is 'two people alone'."

Du Hang still exudes "together, together, together..." to him

Well, in fact, it is true that the two of them are together, and they will always be together in the future. In fact, Wei Xuan really doesn't need to worry about it too much. What he's shocked now is just because his own baby zombies actually go to imitate other people's language and don't imitate him, which makes him feel very impulsive and unwilling to vomit blood.

So, while walking forward in the dark, he kept sending out brainwaves to Du Hang, "Two people alone, two people alone, two people alone..."

Maybe Wei Xuan, a human being, has not been able to master the zombie's brainwave emission skills, or maybe his family Du Hang can't learn too long sentences, and the longest sentence can only be three words? In short, anyway, the brain wave exchange this night was unsuccessful, until the two of them came to an empty room and prepared to spend a "night" when the sky was about to dawn, Wei Xuan confirmed that there were indeed no other humans nearby, nor There may be some special monitoring facilities, and even if there are no zombies in the building nearby, he could hear his words, so he sat down opposite Du Hang with a solemn face, and began to brainwash him with language while preparing to eat: "Yes Two alone, two alone, two alone..."

Well, a certain person is indeed a little uncomfortable, so idle that he actually started to correct the words and sentences of his own zombies.

Because there was no success along the way, Wei Xuan didn't actually have the idea that he would succeed, so he heated up the food he brought with him with the heating bag he left on purpose, and was pulling it into his mouth when he suddenly "heard" Du Hang When his brain waves were interrupted for a second and then changed to "two people alone", he almost choked himself to death with a bite of food...

After coughing for a long time, Wei Xuan swallowed the mouthful of food blushing. Although Du Hang still couldn't understand how Wei Xuan could make such an earth-shattering sound, he seemed to understand that he was in pain, so he opened his hands directly when Wei Xuan bent over, stroked his chest, bowed his body and bowed his head towards him He took the person into his arms.

After Wei Xuan finally escaped the crisis of being choked to death by his own food, he raised his head and stared at Du Hang, with tears in his eyes from holding his breath, and there was a mist in his eyes: "You bastard! ..." He suddenly changed his words without any warning!

In fact, there are still signs, but Du Hang's sign is just a slight pause before switching brainwaves, and then the content is changed! This is really not an obvious reminder to those who chatter while eating. It was as if two people were chatting, the opposite was a person who could only speak three words, and he kept muttering four-word sentences on his side. When he thought that the other party would remain stubborn until the end of time, he actually changed the sentence... This kind of sudden switch is really shocking.

Seeing Du Hang who raised Wei Xuan's head towards him, he lowered his head and kissed him...

Well, Wei Xuan, who originally wanted to complain to him, lost his temper in an instant.