148

Wei Xuan walked calmly in his own community to inspect the "farmland" where potatoes were planted everywhere, and made sure that the plastic sheet covering it could play its due role.

These few set up the shed to block the sight of the mutated birds. The plastic sheet has only been removed twice since it was erected. when it rains.

These potatoes are very firm when planted, and they are so firm that they are left on the side of the road and left alone, and they will bear fruit and bloom by themselves.

When Wei Xuan planted them last year, he didn't take care of them at all, except for the beginning of cultivation and the final harvest. Didn't they harvest at least three or four times a year, and they provided a lot of fruit?

It’s just that Wei Xuan thought that since the strange snow has an effect on the crops in the planter at home, it should also have a lot of benefits for the potatoes planted outside to absorb snow water, even if there will be a lot of strange snow passing through the soil in the end Direct precipitation, when they pass through the plant root system, some nutrients should also be absorbed by the plants, right?

As for the rain—it was already too much for him not to water the plants at ordinary times, but now it was even more too much not to let them get wet, so he removed the plastic sheeting.

Recently, perhaps because of the miraculous effect of the plastic sheeting or some other reason, after planting so many potatoes at home, there was no mutated bird, and Wei Xuan was indeed greatly relieved.

He first checked the condition of the "farmland" at home, and then replenished the crystal core bags around the necks of the zombie brothers at home, and then took Du Hang, and walked out together when he was sending out "two people alone" brainwaves Community gate.

Wei Xuan rested at home for three days, and today he is going to go out to a nearby hospital to help find supplies. After all, this is a promise to the other party, even if Huo Nu and the two of them are not in a hurry about it, but he must let them know that he is also helping as soon as possible, right?

And even if it is impossible to bring them too many things, it is even more clear that they themselves cannot bring too many things to the people at the villa base at one time, but some things are found in advance and placed there, which is more beneficial to everyone. Handy thing isn't it?

After Du Hang confirmed that Wei Xuan was not going to the place he had been to last time, and that he was still going shopping without his younger brother and only with himself as before, he sent out the message of "two people alone" and even more so. The pleasant atmosphere on his body exudes to the extreme.

This kind of behavior where two people go shopping together without a light bulb is the happiest thing between lovers no matter before or after the end of the world. Even if Du Hang has no memory of the past, his instinctive behavior and instinctive awareness have gradually increased recently. Now, this can already be experienced very deeply.

Not to mention anything else, there are nearly 200 light bulbs wandering around in the community at home, and each of them is a super-large bulb of several hundred watts.

Now after going out, because the zombies wandering around are all the zombies who have never had any contact before, in the eyes of Du Hang and Wei Xuan, they are no different from roadside stones and potatoes, which makes the relationship between the two even more intimacy. This point, even Du Hang, who still has no sense, can deeply understand it.

There were a lot of zombies on the street, Wei Xuan dragged Du Hang around, and occasionally walked to a relatively quiet street. Similar to the situation before the end of the world, even in overcrowded cities, the streets are divided into lively and deserted. After the apocalypse, the number of zombies on some road sections is much less, because even if it is a zombie, most of the places that like to occupy after the apocalypse have various relationships with them during their lifetime.