133

A group of women happily processed ingredients in the kitchen, preparing to improve the food for everyone. The rest of the people sat around and discussed in the room where everyone usually had activities.

"These birds really respond to green. Although this trick is very useful for catching birds, but... how can we grow potatoes on the roof in the future?" The person who calmed down first immediately asked the most important question at the moment.

The rest of the people also looked at each other after hearing the words, and couldn't help hesitating.

"Xun Xun, ask your grandma to come over and say that we have something to discuss with her." One person suddenly said to a group of children who were playing around on the balcony.

"Oh." One of the boys responded, ran into the kitchen and called out his grandma.

After hearing everyone's questions, Grandma Yu thought for a while: "Then we can only plant on the balcony. Although the light is not as good as on the roof, it is better than planting in the house."

"Can it feed so many of us?" One person asked quickly.

"If we can still catch prey as often as today, it will be possible." As she spoke, Grandma Yu's expression became a little helpless, "It's easy to eat, but the problem now is salt. Without meat, we can If there is no water for growing potatoes, people with supernatural powers can still receive water, but if there is no salt... this is a terrible thing."

Salt?

Everyone was silent again, which was really a big problem.

Although people nowadays may not be able to tell what specific symptoms will occur if there is a lack of salt, they know that if there is no salt, there will be serious problems in the human body. None of them want to die in these things after avoiding the threat of zombies.

"Then... No way, wait a while and send people out again." The combat power users exchanged glances with each other, and finally made a decision with a sullen face. There are some things that cannot be avoided by hiding at home and closing the doors and windows.

Just like the big bird that was caught a few days ago, if they hadn't worked so hard, none of them would have had the meat to eat!

"The meat strips are all cut! Should I hang them on the balcony to dry or what?"

There were a few women talking and laughing in the kitchen, Grandma Yu hurriedly turned around and walked back: "Just hang it in a cool and ventilated room, have you spread the salt evenly?"

"Smooth it, smooth it!"

"Wow! The meat stewed in the pot is fragrant!"

"It's a pity that I don't dare to use oil now, otherwise I can fry a few side dishes and eat them, and that would be called dinner."

"Let's not talk about oil, we don't even have much rice now, so it's not bad to have some meat to eat."

There was a burst of aroma from the kitchen, which made the people who were already hungry at the end of the day feel extra hungry. They didn't even have time to chat, and they stared at the kitchen door eagerly. green light.

The group of children who had been playing games on the balcony didn’t play at this time. They ran to the kitchen door one after another, looking inside with their heads on their heads. A few of the younger ones subconsciously bit their fingers. One stared round and round at the cauldron that was being cooked on the stove—they all knew that the rice was made from there!

———————

Wei Xuan was standing in the kitchen, making his rations for a period of time to come.