145

The faint morning light lit up various objects in the dark room, Wei Xuan and Du Hang sat in front of one wall, looking in another direction. Wei Xuan's expression was rather surprised at this moment.

There is still a pile of messy diaries stacked in the corner of the wall over there, and many of them are written by the two guys before and put here, and returned after being read by myself. The top diary is relatively new.

But now, it wasn't just the diary that caught the eye. There was also a lamp and a quirky square box with wires extending from the box and the lamp.

Wei Xuan had been here many times before, but he had never found anything similar to this desk lamp in this apparently hotel room. What's more, beside this thing is a big, weird thing that looks like a transformer?

But what surprised Wei Xuan was not the desk lamp itself, but the set of things that made him feel a little "familiar", not the familiarity that he had seen with his own eyes, but the vagueness with certain things in his memory. Things are a bit similar.

So he quickly struggled from Du Hang's arms, rolled to the ground and got up quickly, walked to the side of the thing in a few steps, and quickly looked at the pile of diaries, trying to find the latest issue.

At the wall not far behind him, because the person in his arms suddenly got up and left, Du Hang's entire zombie seemed to be in a bad state. Looking at Wei Xuan with eyes like an abandoned puppy.

Fortunately, Wei Xuan just got up to rummage through things, and didn't really run out of sight, so Du Hang didn't send out any brain waves to protest, but got up quickly by himself, walked behind Wei Xuan in a few steps, and watched him Toss there.

Wei Xuan quickly found the two latest diaries—it was placed at the top, very easy to find.

After reading it quickly, I finally figured out the origin and usage of this thing when the sun rose completely.

Yes, usage, this thing is actually the one he suspected! But what he couldn't figure out was—how could the two of them bring this thing back? ?

Due to well-known problems, those two guys have a lot of brains... so the diaries they wrote are basically described and described with their subjective consciousness. A lot of things they don't think are important are all ignored. So now Wei Xuan only knows that this desk lamp was given to them by the two from "people who live in a big house surrounded by a group of super big dogs, big ducks, big geese, and giant pandas". Of course, those people seemed to want those two lunatics to help them find something, but they didn't write clearly in the diary at all...

With a sigh, Wei Xuan stuffed the latest edition of the diary into his backpack, and took out the ones he had seen before and put them back where they were. Then he turned out the diary he had left here, and roughly wrote on it, saying that he had come, would take the lamp away, and would pay a visit—provided that he could find the two of them when he got there.

After all, these two lunatics wrote in their diary that they seemed to be helping the besieged people find things in the city recently, so Wei Xuan felt that it was hard to say whether they were at home at this time.

The desk lamp and the weird box were stuffed into Du Hang's arms, and then Wei Xuan pulled Du Hang to the window, pointed to the direction of the tallest building nearby and said to Du Hang: "Go over there, over there. "

Only Du Hang could jump up to that building with him in his arms. Wei Xuan just wanted to try to see if he could fly over with him from now on? After all... there is still a way to go.

Du Hang looked at the direction he was pointing at, and suddenly there was an atmosphere of joy in his heart. When Wei Xuan felt a little strange just now, he bent down, hugged him horizontally, and jumped out of the window with a leap.