26

The man who escaped with his zombie girlfriend broke the window too loudly before leaving, and brought in a large group of zombies in the corridor again. The same kind squeezed out the window, and the number of zombies in the room was instantly dense to the level of sardine cans.

Look at the man rushing out from the entrance of the hospital and the female zombie beside him, and then turn around to look at Du Hang who is protecting himself in front of him and roaring at the surrounding zombies. Wei Xuan suddenly laughed - that man is a lunatic, why not himself?

After waiting for a full 20 minutes in a small room that was crowded like a supermarket clearing a store, crying, discounting, and selling, Wei Xuan and Du Hang managed to break out of the siege. Once again, I feel sorry for Wei Xuan's precautions. Fortunately, he wrapped the alcohol bottle with the cloth prepared in advance before stuffing it into the bag, and put a layer of anti-shock bag on the outermost side. Otherwise, God knows it would be broken just now. How many bottles?

It wasn't until we reached a relatively quiet corridor that Wei Xuan tidied up the clothes for himself and Du Hang, and then silently calculated the way home for a while.

When he came, he took the shortest way all the way to this hospital because he thought it was relatively safe. Unexpectedly, just when he thought that there should be no survivors in the city, he encountered such an adventure today.

Of course, he wasn't complaining that it wasn't right for that guy to survive, but to express his emotion about his luck in this life—although the number of times he went deep into the urban area in his previous life was not too many, there were still a few times he went deep, but he never met There are half of the living people (there are also base survivors who went to the city to find supplies like him). And in this life, just two days after the earthquake, he met such a weird human being, which made him feel emotional again and again.

That guy will definitely take a large group of zombies with him when he goes back, so as long as he chooses the road with more zombies on the street to go back, he should be able to avoid places where that person might hide, right?

Although they were both survivors who had encountered a rather strange experience in the city, and seemed to be prepared to survive in this zombie city for a long time, Wei Xuan had no plans to meet that person. Healing abilities are indeed rare and special. The physique of that person also seems to be good, especially that person is very courageous and acts very bravely, it seems that he is very suitable as a teammate in the apocalypse.

But whether it is that person or Wei Xuan himself, there are reasons and reasons why they are unwilling or unable to act together with others.

That's right, even though Wei Xuan has Du Hang next to him, and the man has a girl zombie next to him, but this kind of commonality can at most allow them to keep a distance from each other and not generate hostility, but it is not enough to become an opportunity for the two sides to cooperate sincerely .

Seeing that that person dared to rush into the pile of zombies alone with a zombie, and was able to complete the set goal despite being torn and bitten by the surrounding zombies, Wei Xuan knew that that person was definitely a ruthless character. Without knowing that person's personality or understanding the other person at all, he would never take the initiative to meet and propose any cooperation proposals—God knows if he will do something for his zombie girlfriend? You know, Du Hang is a special zombie who can control the nature of zombies and not actively attack humans!

Since he liked that girl so much, he would definitely hope that she would be as "normal" as possible. Just like myself, if I knew that someone had mastered the method of how to turn a zombie into a normal person, I would rack my brains to find a way to help Du Hang get that method back, even if this process might hurt someone.