27

Looking at the strange zombies, Wei Xuan, who was carefully hiding his figure behind the car, felt lucky that the big two and one small over there didn't wander towards the intersection where he and Du Hang hid. Will, but continue in the direction they came, straight to the junction west.

The whole person was almost completely lying on the ground, and Wei Xuan's chest was aching from a few pieces of gravel, but he didn't dare to move an inch, let alone make a sound, until it was confirmed from the chassis of the abandoned vehicle that the two adult zombies had really left. At this intersection, about ten minutes later, I slowly stood up and confirmed in the direction they left, and I was relieved when I saw that there were no traces of them.

Standing up and moving some stiff joints a little, Wei Xuan decisively pulled Du Hang and turned around and walked back, detoured again at the intersection of another small road, and walked quickly towards their home in the apocalypse...

Can't blame him for being timid and frightened, obviously that little zombie didn't do anything, why is he so nervous as a reborn person? It is really such a zombie that he has never heard of or seen! Moreover, the fear and sense of oppression brought to him by the little girl's zombie are by no means what ordinary zombies would bring to others!

For the safety of himself and Du Hang, so what if he was more cautious? He had already died at the hands of humans once in his previous life, and this time he didn't want to challenge the feeling of dying at the hands of zombies!

It wasn't until he flew home that the feeling of tension along the way gradually disappeared, and the whole person seemed to lose all strength. He just sat down on the floor, rested his forehead on his bent knees, and exhaled a long breath. .

"...What the **** is that guy?" I had never heard of it or seen it in my previous life. Even though such a small zombie shouldn't have much lethality... No, if it's fast enough, it can still cause quite a threat. Especially for humans whose physical evolution is not as powerful as zombies.

In the previous life, Wei Xuan had never heard of such a zombie in the base... No, T City is so big, and the target of this little zombie is so small, the survivors who entered the city would have no time to hide from the zombie, unless the shape is special A strange and conspicuous zombie, otherwise, who would pay close attention to what is so different about such a small zombie?

So what about the big zombie carrying it and the female zombie following them? Could it be its biological parents before the end of the world?

My mind was in a mess, and my body was exhausted from carrying an unclear backpack all the way. Wei Xuan piled his whole body on the ground and never wanted to get up again. Suddenly, Wei Xuan felt that there was someone sitting beside him, no need to ask, it must be Du Hang... He should have imitated Wei Xuan and sat beside him after seeing Wei Xuan's movements...

Just when Wei Xuan had the idea of ​​Du Hang imitating his own movements in his mind, one of his hands was suddenly grabbed by Du Hang's hand.

He raised his head to look at Du Hang in surprise, he still looked blank, and there was no extra application in his eyes, he simply stretched out a hand and grabbed Wei Xuan.

Wei Xuan stared at him blankly for a long time, and suddenly whispered to himself in a somewhat dry voice: "Are you comforting me?" As he spoke, he slowly stretched out his other hand, and ran along his fingertips and the back of his hand. Du Hang's hair and cheeks protruding from under the brim of the hat slid, just like what he usually does to Du Hang occasionally.

To Wei Xuan's surprise again, Du Hang suddenly stretched out the hand that was not held together, placed it on the side of his head, and followed his "hair" awkwardly—because Wei Xuan was also wearing a hat, and his movements The clumsy Du Hang didn't have the ability to avoid such obstacles, so in fact what he touched was Wei Xuan's hat.