36

The two fell on the hard asphalt ground from a slightly higher green belt, and Wei Xuan was almost suffocated by Du Hang's arms around his waist, but he had no time to take care of these, and immediately raised his head after falling Looking at the green field, he saw that the mutated plant that had been pretending to be dead was currently threatening almost all of its branches, waving its barbed body wantonly.

Wei Xuan took a deep breath only when he saw those barbs clearly—fortunately, Du Hang reacted quickly enough, otherwise he would definitely be torn off a large piece of flesh by it! Even if he has a stronger physique after the end of the world, it is absolutely impossible for him to move freely after such a blow!

Because the distance the two fell was beyond the hunting range of the plant, it just swung it ferociously and showed its astonishing strength, then regained its composure and pretended to be harmless to humans and animals. It looks like it, quietly waiting for something to fall into its vicinity before it can attack again.

Rubbing his bruised waist, Wei Xuan helped Du Hang's shoulders to stand up, and then pulled him up, and then looked at the plant again—there is a road in the middle of the road. The green belt that separates the left and right traffic lanes from south to north. In addition to the common shrubs used for general greening, there are also some bonsai-like plants in different shapes.

At a glance, these plants are no different from the plants in other places. Some have long since dried up, some have fallen to the ground, and some have been completely arched from the soil, and the whole plant has turned over by the roadside. There are also some plants that were messed up by the vehicles that rushed into the green belt when the end of the world just arrived.

There are a lot of plants on this road, but I don't know if I just ran into the only mutated plant among them because of my luck? It's okay if there are no other plants around here that have mutated, but if there are other...

Looking at the green shrubs of the same type on this street, Wei Xuan felt a little stomach ache... If this kind of plants are more likely to mutate, then his great career of planting here this time will be terminated. And I'm afraid I won't even dare to pass by this street in the future, otherwise what if I walk closer to the green belt and are caught by them as fertilizer? And no one can tell whether the mutated plants will continue to grow? Do you want to eat zombies passing by!

Thinking of this, Wei Xuan felt that it would be better to just do it once and for all—otherwise, too many zombies in the city would be eaten by plants, which would be a very troublesome thing for him.

He dragged Du Hang to the other side of the road first, dug out the alcohol bottle he carried with him from his backpack, grabbed a piece of clothing from a clothing store by the road, sprinkled it with alcohol, twisted it into a ball, and walked back to the other side of the road. On the way, after igniting it, I threw the thing next to the mutated plant...

Thick smoke rose, and most of the plants after the end of the world were all dry and dead, so they were easily ignited. The green belt is a long one, but it is not connected to the shops on both sides of the road at all, so although the fire in the green belt is lively, it will not burn anywhere else at all.

Even if there were a few cars lying on the green belt, Wei Xuan tied them up with ropes, and asked his powerful zombie Du Hang to pull them to the middle of the road one by one, so as not to burn the fire to the cars. It was ignited by the remaining gasoline inside and exploded.

The fire spread in the middle of this street. Fortunately, the trees on both sides of the road were newly planted after the road was built a few years ago, and they hadn't matured at all at this time. Otherwise, Wei Xuan would never dare to stay here like this Carelessly set fire to the green belt—otherwise, if all the surrounding trees are ignited, then he might become the biggest arsonist in the post-apocalyptic world.