196 - 200

Chapter 196

Wei Xuan's expression looked a little heavy. He took a quick look at every door opening and every room in this building, and found that almost all the rooms had been filled with various barrels.

In some rooms, there are mineral water buckets that have been connected to the water, some are still empty, and some are all kinds of strange-shaped containers filled with rainwater.

Except for the bottled water, the other containers were also dropped one by one, and the group of zombie brothers in the house used a very magical stacking method to stack containers of various models and appearances that were not uniform at all to the height of the ceiling. To be honest, this can be regarded as some kind of skill, I really don't know where they learned this skill.

The zombie boys that Wei Xuan thought were missing before were all carrying and purifying pure water in this building. After seeing this scene, he felt that he had nothing to say, and even didn't know what to say. Wei Xuan could only sigh, and pulled Du Hang out of the building for the time being.

His mood at this time was a bit complicated, mixed with touch, inexplicable, and speechless. Later, when he walked out of the building and casually looked at the other party's pots and pots in the open space of the community, his expression couldn't help but twisted again.

"...Are they going to purify the water in these things together?" Wei Xuan pointed his fingers tremblingly, he was asking Du Hang beside him, and he was also asking the zombie boys wandering around.

Du Hang looked at the direction he was pointing at, and then fell into a long thought... Well, Du Hang knew that Wei Xuan would process the water, and he also knew that the zombie boys in the room were processing the water just now, but what is purifying? Has Wei Xuan explained to them before?

Realizing that he asked a stupid question again, Wei Xuan quickly gestured with his fingers, and got Du Hang's affirmative answer.

After getting the answer, Wei Xuan's expression was even more distorted. He looked at the open space in the community, and took a deep breath at the pots and pans of different models and appearances: "Some things can't be used to catch water, you have to help me move them." Get out, and you are not allowed to use these things to hold water in the future!"

As he said that, he looked seriously at the little brothers who had come over to watch the excitement because he came out.

The younger brothers collectively exuded a dazed atmosphere, expressing their mood at this time.

Wei Xuan didn't have time to explain what he meant to these guys, but he needed to show which things were unnecessary, so while walking, he directed the zombie boys around him to help him carry some things that he really couldn't bear-trash cans!

That's right, the younger brothers are very clever and moved all the nearby things that seem to be able to catch water into their own community. After all the containers collected at the beginning were filled with rainwater, it was not enough, and they needed to be picked up again when it rained. When drinking water, they will stack the newly brought in containers on top of the previous ones, so the pots and pots in the open space of the community are mostly stacked one on top of the other.

And the weirdest among them is the plastic trash can with a height of more than 1.2 meters that can be pushed and pulled with a lid that was often used in various communities before the end of the world!

If he simply used a clean trash can to fill the water, Wei Xuan would not have any big reaction. However, he saw that there were still **** in the nearby trash cans!

Could it be that the water in these things should also be purified? ! Seeing this, Wei Weixuan had to have serious doubts about the water stored in the whole building!