99

In a room, there were three squatting people, and a zombie standing beside them.

There were not many zombies gathered on the street outside the broken window at this time, only some zombies who had been "awakened" by the cry before were struggling with extremely stiff arms and legs, and small bugs rolling in a thick layer of cotton wool. Generally, it rolls around in place, and cannot climb out at all for a while.

Fortunately, ice and snow have the effect of isolating most sounds and smells, so at least for a while, no zombies will be able to disturb the conversation of several people in the room.

Wei Xuan looked at the two groups of guys who wanted to get up but fell to the ground not far away, rubbed his forehead with some headaches, and adjusted his sitting posture with great effort: "Why are you here today? ?”

Each of those two guys was wearing at least three layers of thick coats. In addition to the outermost down jacket and cotton jacket, Wei Xuan also found from the hem of their clothes that the woman was wearing at least one layer of leather windbreaker and leather pants. It seems that the heat preservation measures are well done.

It's just that if they wear too much, it will inevitably affect their own actions.

"Didn't you say you'll come over these few days? We've been here once a day since two days ago." The treatment man had a silly smile on his face, and since he couldn't get up for a while, he gave up Struggling, sitting on the ground like a human tumbler.

The corners of Wei Xuan's mouth twitched again. Fortunately, he came here specially, otherwise these two guys would come here every day until the last day of the end of this month, right?

"Where do you live recently?" Wei Xuan asked casually, also to make sure that he could go directly to the door in case of any emergency.

The two pointed to a certain direction outside: "There! Upstairs!"

Looking in the direction they pointed, Wei Xuan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is that the tall building?"

The two nodded repeatedly, but at this moment Wei Xuan was stunned to find another question: "What's wrong with your arm?!"

He looked at Huo Nu's left arm, which looked a bit empty, at least half of the sleeve was hanging limply by his side. Although she wears a lot of clothes that can't be seen for a while, it is clear at a glance whether there are arms that can support the sleeves inside. If he remembered correctly, the woman's arm was still intact the last time he saw these two people!

The woman's face drooped suddenly, and the treatment man also began to sigh.

"Let's go find the seeds."

"Over there in the north of the city, I know there used to be a farmer's market there, and there was a store selling all kinds of seeds."

"As a result, when we got there, we encountered a large group of zombies."

"There is also a little one, let the zombies catch us when they see us!"

"That's right! There were a few big dogs fighting with them, so we took the opportunity to escape!"

"The group of zombies are very powerful. If they weren't still fighting, we wouldn't be able to escape at all!"

"That little zombie can command them!"

The two of you said something, and I said something, talking about what happened before. But the order was chaotic and the third person was abused, Wei Xuan's head was almost messed up by their chaotic words.