165

The sound of "Didi" resounded everywhere in the quiet community, and there was a sense of crushing in the crisp sound.

After wandering around, Wei Xuan scanned all the more than 170 zombies in the whole district, even the two male and female zombies who were nesting in the pink room, one after the other, did not know what shameful things they were doing. Can escape his scan.

While scanning, he also assisted the mobile phone he carried with him to record the approximate data.

There are their own, Du Hang's, and other zombies of their own. After wandering around in this way, Wei Weixuan was able to confirm that among all the zombies in the whole community, Du Hang had the highest body temperature, with a temperature of about 12 degrees. Followed by the male and female zombies, one is around nine degrees and the other is in the early tenth degree. Most of the remaining zombies had a body temperature of around five or six degrees, with a maximum of seven degrees.

Among them, the number of zombies with a body temperature of around seven degrees is not many, only about thirty or forty. After Wei Xuan's observation and confirmation, he was a little surprised to find that most of these zombies seemed to be those who had participated in the rat war. The "heads" of this battle, could it be... After recovering from excessive injuries, it also helps the body temperature of the zombies to increase?

With this pile of body temperature data, Wei Xuan was even more confused. He frowned and thought for a long time, and suddenly asked Du Hang to take him to a nearby street where zombies could be found. Randomly grabbed a zombie from the road and scanned his body temperature. Seeing that the body temperature was only three degrees above him, Wei Xuan twitched his eyebrows a few more times.

As a result, the sound of "didi" shifted from inside the community to outside the community. After a while, Du Hang carried Wei Xuan back to the room where the drinking water was processed.

This time, Wei Xuan, who got more data, felt that he seemed to have discovered a very strange situation. The average body temperature of the wild zombies outside his home was about two or three degrees, and some could reach four or five degrees. Very few. The average body temperature of the zombies in their own community ranged from five to six degrees to seven or eight degrees. The body temperature of male and female zombies with higher IQs is close to ten degrees, Du Hang is higher, and then... yourself?

Is it true that the higher the IQ of zombies, the higher their body temperature? Could their body temperature have anything to do with the crystal nuclei in their heads?

But if this is the case, what would a human being like me say? Could it be that the lower your body temperature becomes...will your IQ also drop? !

His body shivered suddenly, and Wei Xuan looked at Du Hang with a somewhat terrified gaze. Although Du Hang was puzzled, what was he going to do when Wei Xuan saw him? Just kiss it.

Silently feeling Du Hang's sweet kiss with a mood full of ups and downs, Wei Xuan could only swallow his heart and soul secretly—maybe, there are still some differences between supernatural beings and zombies? Or maybe, after becoming the current body temperature, he will completely stagnate, right?

However, no matter what, Wei Xuan felt that he should increase the frequency of building blocks and playing with Du Hang with Du Hang. In the past, he only used these things as a tool for Du Hang to develop his intelligence, but if he was really cooled down... there should be no harm in playing more, right?

Oh, and there are puzzle games I got back at home! Those who themselves have to play more!

Wei Xuan made up his mind, starting from today, he will prepare a few handhelds to take with him when he goes home, and when he is free, he will take out his intelligence and develop it again, otherwise he will become as stupid as a zombie that day How to do?