53

Looking around by the window, after confirming that the group of people on the opposite side will not leave for a while, and will not wander around to his hiding place to collect supplies, Wei Xuan turned and returned to the room, squatting in the middle facing each other and squatting left and right. The three zombies sitting in the corner gave them ideological education lessons.

"Human flesh doesn't taste good, it will cause stomach upset." Wei Xuan solemnly preached to the three zombies in a very serious tone.

The three zombies still had a ferocious expression, and their eyes were basically in the direction of the window. Obviously, they knew very well that as long as they jumped out from here, they could rush through the barriers and go to the opposite side to eat meat.

"And eating too much human flesh will affect your IQ, and make you farther and farther away from the path of intelligence and consciousness." Although Wei Xuan was having a headache because of the arrival of those survivors, it was obvious that his mood at this time Very good, so good that he squatted here talking to three zombies.

The three zombies still fixed their eyes on the direction of the window persistently. However, because there is an extra rope on their bodies at this time, connecting them to the handle of the rear door, if they will not take the initiative to break the rope, they are Not really mindlessly rushing out of a window, jumping nearly twenty stories alive and smashing myself to pieces.

"So, as an aspiring zombie, as you who want to be intelligent, charismatic, and half-zombie-oriented, stop drooling at those poor people who go to the city to find supplies—seriously, unless There are people with water abilities who provide them with water for bathing and cleaning all year round, otherwise...think about the rotten smell...it's really lucky that those zombies can get their mouths out." Wei Xuan felt disgusted as he spoke. Once he was sweating when he went out to collect supplies, he would despise himself if he couldn't clean up his personal hygiene when he rested at night.

Think about the sad days I spent in the base in my previous life... If the clean freaks want to survive in the apocalypse, they must either completely abandon their previous personal hygiene habits, or simply commit suicide, otherwise they really cannot survive.

The three zombies obviously didn't have any idea about personal hygiene, so they continued to growl, almost drooling.

Wei Xuan sighed—of course he knew that he was talking nonsense, but at this moment he was in a good mood and had nothing else to pass the time, so he squatted here and teased these three guys for nothing.

Seeing the pair of male and female zombies squatting together with highly synchronized expressions facing the window, Wei Xuan raised the corners of his mouth in a good mood. In the middle of the night last night, what surprised him the most was that the pair of zombies actually followed him out of there. They are actually willing to give up the pursuit of food in order not to break the rope...

Wei Xuan felt that zombies who could hold back their instincts and not hunt down humans could already be called "he" instead of "it". Therefore, although it is obvious that the young zombie showed a stronger desire for human flesh, Wei Xuan decided to use "them" to refer to the two in the future. As for his own Du Hang... from the beginning Wei Xuan I didn't think he was the same type as other zombies.

At this time, on the opposite side of this wide road, the teams that rushed into T city and came to this home city to collect supplies were busy.

The reason why they chose to rush into the urban area in the middle of the night was not because they had learned about the habits of the zombies in the city and chose that time, but because they encountered a zombie in the middle of the trip to T City. Another group of zombies took more than half a day to get rid of those zombies, which led to the fact that it was completely dark when they came here.